Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

That motion comic is great, but my favourite handling of the gently caress YOU TROLLS panel is still the "sonic at the winter Olympics" one with the Smooth Criminal riff right before he says it.

Wait, what? I don't think I've seen this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I decided to try doing some voice for my favorite character. I got yelled at for being too loud.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

cyfad posted:

Yeah, me too. And I started wondering if there might be a hidden message in this masterpiece. What happens if you string all the words in smaller font together? I mean, why are some words smaller than the rest? This must mean something.

Tails Gets Trolled is actually a complex ARG. The smaller letters spell out the URL of a secret website that you need to access to continue the story.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The other smaller words are a series of passwords that you need to enter to unlock each part.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'm just glad we finally know who Sonic's girlfriend is. It was Amy.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'm so loving tempted to get that Trix Rabbit avatar, you guys.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Silas the Mariner posted:

Become one of us, brother.

I done and did it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Oh poo poo, this comic just got dangerously cheesy!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Elmer's face. God, there's no way that this hasn't become at least a bit self-aware.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

I feel compelled to write a song in which Tails is visited in his sleep by sonics ghost.

Oh great, now I'm imagining Tails Gets Trolled as a full-on musical.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Wait, I don't think I've wrapped my brain around what's happened yet.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Robahkiin, Robakiin,
Doesn't have any ears,
He will come save us all,
Even though he can't hear,
He will fight against trolls,
For the good of his friends,
Robahkiin, make a din,
Fight til the very end!

WHAT?!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

Is Elmer trying to ask where to put the mask in this scene? The wording of the sentence is a little less than clear.

I took it that he moved it and then didn't know where it was, like a baby playing peekaboo.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

To quote several characters from Monty Python, GET ON WITH IT!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

change my name posted:

Was robin also raped to death???

No, it was Ace the Bat-Hound. The trolls only seem to rape dogs.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Rob's FACE. He just doesn't understand anything that's going on.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

visceril posted:

but the very first troll of all
is simply called Jeff. thats his
trole name. jeffs trolling was
so epic that it even reaches to
today way after he died. back
when he was called loki, his
biggest troll on his noob brother
thor was to make all his movies
and comic books suck donkeyass.

But....but MY name is Jeff.

OH MY GOD.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I enjoy my Trix Rabbit. The way he has his hands up makes it look like all my posts are being said by the Ancient Aliens guy.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Now I'm imagining the MvC2 character select with "I wanna take you for a ride" replaced with "I wanna troll you like a noob."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

We probably shouldn't overdo it. :fut: is enough for me.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I feel like I should clarify something that confused some people earlier. Porky's wife is NOT a lazerbot creation. Petunia Pig was an actual character who appeared in several Porky cartoons.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Roundabout Route posted:

Yesterday I was bored, so I did a thing. (I am so sorry, JFlight.)

Direct link

The great thing is that Bugs would still be The Gay in the Troll Slammers.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Light Gun Man posted:

They do play reruns of the classic stuff, like pretty much every day in the morning. The latest reboot show is actually pretty decent, too.

I've seen a few episodes of the Looney Tunes Show, and I can vouch for this, even if it uses more sitcom-style humor than classic slapstick.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Yep, definitely, I'll get you the tracks really soon. This mix you just did is hilarious and I can't believe all my songs seem to work with Space Jam.

JazzFlight, you'll find that every song works with Space Jam. So much so, that when you listen to the song by itself, it sounds empty.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

simplefish posted:

Well, Doug won't teach Tails anything, actually.

Yes, but Pac-Man didn't say anything about learning from...

QUAILMAN!

Edit: Somewhat beaten.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

No, I refuse this. I need to see Trix Rabbit. Lazerbot, why hast thou forsaken me?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Undead Unicorn posted:

This clearly is part his training. Remember, Kermit is teaching him patience, if he can tough it out he can get learn the Trix Rabbit's technique. Which probaly the patience he had to gain before killing those damned troll/racist kids.

ahhhh so gay

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I want to see Bad Box Art Mega Man fighting the trolls at Capcom.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

change my name posted:

I like how there are literally no other Sonic characters they could use as the rook, nope, gotta go with an emerald no other characters exist at all.

Honestly, based on the design they used for Amy, this was probably made early on, where there really weren't many other Sonic characters. There was Eggman, but he'd never let Sonic be his king, because he's bad and Sonic is good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Rob can feel the vibrations of people's speech, like a snake.

And I'm nthing the approval of that gif.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

No, no, I don't like anything about this page. I don't like it at all. Please don't make this a thing, Lazey B.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Nilbop posted:

Wow, a Colorado massacre strip. That just flat-out sucks.

Oh poo poo, I just realized this. Now I dislike it even more.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It sounds like a Homestuck character or something.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Oh man, I'm so happy that the Trix Rabbit came back. I didn't think we'd see him again.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Ponyguy's still uploading pages and they're still awful. Knuckles is in the latest page, but at first I literally thought it was some orange fan hedgehog.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FrenchToasty posted:

:psypop:

Is there a real troll war going on around us? LB is a true hero.

TGT is actually a clever ARG. We're down the rabbit hole, people. This poo poo's the new Marble Hornets.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There's a DevArt journal that claims that the whole hacking was staged to rile us up. Now, I'm doubtful because lazey B is pretty cool with us and wouldn't try to rile us up, but wait! What are these on my arms?! Strings?! Oh nooooooooooooooooo!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Shhhhhhhhh! You're getting dangerously close to guessing!

I know EXACTLY what you're using now, and I have to commend you.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Robotnik DDS posted:

I can't even front. For me, Lazerbot's original characters just aren't as entertaining to watch in action as the copyrighted guys. I mean except Rob of course.

I just don't care about his original characters at all. Except Rob of course. I didn't even remember Demaro and Garry's names until you guys brought them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, when I think about it, I agree with Troll King and Emo Troll being interesting, but I just care so little about this fight between Demaro and Garry that I've actually lost track of why this is happening. I think Silver's about to carry out a plan and Demaro wants to stop him and Garry's trying to keep Demaro from stopping Silver?