Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Just catched up with the thread, and I have to say this comic is absolutely captivating. And hilarious. But I guess pretty much everyone agrees on that. I just wanted to share another webcomic this reminded me of, Hitmen For Destiny. It also features badly drawn artwork and poor spelling, as well as an epic and cleverly convoluted storyline, humor, and lots of violence. Since it concluded, I've been craving for something like it, and I guess Tails Gets Trolled hits all the right buttons to become the next crazy comic masterpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Oh cool, a new installment! All these wacky characters, I'm afraid they're going to dilute the world lazerbot has created (as crazy as it sounds). There was something pure about the world of Sonic and Mario characters and an occasional Bugs Bunny and Hulk. But let's just wait and see what he can come up with (I mean, the motherfucking Batman is here, there's no way it won't be awesome).

Zoinker posted:

What the gently caress am I reading? :psyduck:

Yeah, for anyone who dares to read Hitmen For Destiny, make sure to keep going at least until Professor Dripkettle is introduced, that's when things start to get real fun.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

My god, I'm crying from laughing.

that was a beautiful
speach man

How does this comic keep being so hilarious? You'd think the novelty would wear out eventually, but he somehow just keeps coming up with fresh stuff.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Oh gently caress yes, TGT is back! It's on, baby!

4th panel from the end is my favorite, I love Porky's expression and how he clutches the cross.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

I wasn't really feeling the fight, but holy :drat: at the ending. That freaking eye monster thing was incredibly awesome on its own, but apparently it also grows its flesh by consuming the unfortunate souls slain by it. lazerbot certainly wasn't lying when he said we haven't seen what his crazy diamond is capable of.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Wait, he wants to kill Wile E Coyote? I don't really follow this guy's motivation.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Data Graham posted:

That guy's face is killing me.

I literally laughed for like a minute when I got to that panel. Lazey's got these gritty animesque OCs talking to each other and suddenly this new guy enters with huge round eyes and goddamn buckteeth. That's some great comedic timing, whether intentional or not.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Not to mention, if we're near the end of the fight, it's about time something cool happened. Like in Garry/Demaro fight with that soul-eating monster thing.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

I am honestly impressed how Lazerbot is able to remember these exchanges from way back, and they didn't even seem to be all that important at the time. And Shadow being the one who made Kario a troll has to be one of the top TGT plot twists yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

I am going to make love to you, in all holes, even the ear bitch.

So romantic :allears: