Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

horriblePencilist posted:

I dunno, I think pirates were pretty good fighters.

I'm surprised Coyote pulled back his Yin Yang Serpends, they were a really viable strategy against Demaro, perhaps more so than Road Runner. Maybe they need to recharge after doing the dance like every other special attack in this comic.

If you pay attention, you'll notice they fell asleep after doing their distance-perception-destroying-dance. You can see lil z's coming off their heads and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Man what was the episode of Micah Rat where they go into the videogame? That one was just straight up legit funny, like, not even ironically.

Edit: It's episode 10.

Infinity Gaia fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Aug 14, 2013

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I want to get back to bullshit anime fights again. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather have those at this point.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Man, I really wanna see the next page. I have a feeling something nuts is gonna go down.

Also, seeing the censored old pages next to the new pages really makes it obvious that Lazerbot is improving his artistic skills at an honestly impressive pace. Another year and he might have genuinely objectively good art.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

It's finally happening. The weed party arc is finally over and we're finally getting ACTION SCENES again!

And also holy poo poo lazerbot has gotten loving good at these, drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

SnowblindFatal posted:

You do not understand Lazerbot.

Does anyone?