Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

I love how Luigi just does not give any fucks. It looks like the Troll King is about to use an attack that could potentially destroy him, but then:

no this fire will burn you
before you have
the chance to use the
word of death

:iceburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Well, I know what I'll be seeing in my nightmares now :stare:

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

vyelkin posted:

They reproduce asexually through division, like amoebas.

Also, remember way back at the beginning, when Sonic killed that one troll and his buddy was like "No, why did you kill him? I love him!" All the trolls are secretly just self-hating gay people.

The trolls are obviously all hermaphrodites. Calling people fags is just part of their mating ritual, they're just horribly misunderstood :(

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

This comic might be a giantic failure

So how do you feel about being a terrible person, and also wrong

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

kidcoelacanth posted:

I just want everyone to take a moment and think about what this sentence would sound like without the context of this thread.

Something written by a prolific 20-year-old online fanfic writer?

We've all got a little bit of Lazerbot inside us :h:

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

simplefish posted:

I've been confused about this, but put it down to LazerBot's writing that would get cleared up with a repeated mention, but nope.

If the Neutrals can be tools for the Christians too, why would the Christians seek to destroy Porky rather than use him for their own ends? Or have they already been tied to the Demonic side because they were recruited in a Satanic ritual?

My head hurts.

If you were a true fan of TGT, you would know that after the original Neutrals died out, the Christian faction decided to refocus their efforts on recruiting new followers while the Satanists continued to gather power by searching for more Neutrals, which is why they've come to be associated with Satanism alone.
:goonsay:

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

I saw the latest strip and got worried for a minute that Lazy-B had created a terrible, unfunny comic. Please get your account back soon, lazerbot :(

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Dear lazerbot trolls:

hahahha
oh dam
that was
a good
one, you
really
had me
there,
well
played

:fut:

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

In other news, pony troll is still :qq: and an inferior artist who can never hope to live up to lazerbot's sheer brilliance

e:

Lurdiak posted:

Don't post that poo poo here, dude. Guy's clearly doing it for attention.

Yeah you're right it's poo poo anyway, deleted

Zotwoz fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 5, 2012

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

I bet this is going to be like the uncertainty principle: the more that people try to guess who the man in the shadow is, the weirder and weirder lazerbot's actual answer is going to become.

I would personally guess either Grimace or Hamburglar.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

I love it - but would a troll really be allowed to go to heaven?

I would like to think that when trolls die, they go to their own afterlife, where all trolls since the beginning of trolldom troll each other in a perpetual verbal orgy of troll trolls trolling trolls who also troll other troll trolls.

I don't know if that would count as heaven or hell.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Yo you guys should definitely read that wall of text:

It's... it's beautiful.

More brilliance:

quote:

just to get sad and down that they can't.. oh wait yes they can the comic still continues and nothing you do has effected anything lol these are the moments where you should facepalm yourself little troll fag
also i knew you were into hitler makes complete sense

quote:

trolling is nothing but a form of words shaped as bullets
if the troll shoots the gun
hits someone with the bullet and that person isn't effect what does the troll do then? give up? admit defeat?
no they keep trying and trying even know they "know they lost" and over stayed their welcome

The whole thing becomes far more readable with newlines, Pastebin is here.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Ditto. Anyone able to break it up on Pastebin like last time so it isn't just a wall of text?

It's not as poetic as the last one but it's got its charms by the sheer length of it.

http://pastebin.com/QzMNeDuk

Please make this happen

quote:

(you will never be unique because you never were creative enough to create your own thoughts
just replying the ones you been shown) so you will not grow from this or any other experience you have
(good or bad) and no one will ever truly love the person that you (really) are
and this mask you have on will be the repel to anything that will actually give you the chance for something special
and you will die alone
just like you fear to
it is the fate of the path you believe in so dearly
turns out was nothing more then a waste of every ones time.. what a loving shame to see this i actually feel sorry for you man i really do
so instead of continuing with my brothers comic with your trolling methods everyone can already see through
how about you express your own work ok? if you do i will keep tabs on it

The e. e. cummings of our generation :allears:

Zotwoz fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Aug 27, 2012

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

More Demaro :negative:

I want stoner Knuckles back already :(

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

I did not see that coming.

Robotnik DDS posted:

As a crybaby bitch who doesn't care about this boring fight in the least even I have to admit that line owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Forktoss posted:

Yesss 26 more pages of fighting here we go

Just after it looked like it was over, too.

We're getting trolled :negative: