Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Finally caught up with this thread. I've got to say, this comic turned out to be a lot less terrible than first expected. Is it possible for something to be so great yet so bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
It is midnight and I can barely contain my laughter at the new page.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:allears: "Chill your pill" is my new favorite phrase.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Put in the music.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im not falling
for it!!! tit face

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Now that I'm thinking about it, Strong Bad would probably be a member of the troll slaiyers if "The Awesome" wasn't already taken.

pepple kept
trolling me
by sedning
e mails ab->
->out my h->
->ands so I
delteated the
crap out of
them

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:stare: What did I just read.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I hope emler is okay. :ohdear:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Aramek posted:

Sorry I've been gone and not taking part in all the awesome discussions going on about this little old comic here. Work and real life have been kickin' my rear end, but, that's no excuse.

I hope to, one day, be able to get these out faster and better.

The file isn't working.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
This is the best. :allears:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Well, Tails has been taught how to dodge and how to punch. I'm guessing he's going to be taught how to shoot, how to ambush, and how to react when called a talentless noob. Question is: who teaches what?

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Aramek, please splice this in when/if you get to where we are now.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
We need to make a list of every fictional work included in the comic.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Phlegmish posted:

Aramek's voice for Shadow is apparently pretty close to the real thing as well. He sounds somewhat more badass in TGT, but that's definitely fitting. How about Sonic, is his whiny voice canon? I've never seen the cartoon. It never even aired in my country, as far as I know.

Sonic and Tails sound nothing like that. Neither does Knuckles, but that just means Sega needs to get Aramek to replace a couple of their VAs.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Okay, that's pretty loving awesome.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I assume it's a reference to something. My friends in high school would shout it all the time.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
The saving grace of that fight was the flashback featuring Kario.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I found this on tumblr. I know meme images are dumb, but I think we can all relate to this one.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Aramek posted:

I'm actually slightly...relieved that he's not reading this. An artist reading/looking over the fan-works we offer up for fun seems like a lot of pressure.

From what I've seen and heard, Edmund McMillen does this all the time. Then again, he's usually doing it for finished productions.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after word's wich was rape it. at that point i looked away

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:allears: Aramek, the new man of a thousand voices.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

change my name posted:

Where's Dende when you need him??

Dende is not real. :colbert:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Sorta off-topic but I love reading the Tails Gets Trolled tag about tumblr. There's something magical about people discovering the comic and experiencing it for the first time.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
That's all fair and good, but I think we should be more concerned about Jazzflight's apparent laziness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I like how Tails' decision to spare Ronald hearkens back to the beginning where there was conflict between Sonic and Shadow over the fact that Sonic would always spare Eggman rather than kill him and end all their worries.