Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

He almost sounds sort of back to his old self.

His pills have definitely chilled. Hopefully he'll stay that way, because it's been nice getting more TGT craziness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Lord Jesus Christ Almighty of the Holy Bible am I diggin' these new TGT pages.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

It's amazing to think that these last few comics of Tails, Knuckles, Cheeto Man, Spyro, and Doug all getting high together are from the same comic where Sonic the Hedgehog got decapitated by the king of all trolls.

Oh, Lazerbot. Shine on you crazy genius.:allears:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

The first rule of Tails Gets Trolled is that you'll never, loving never, know what Lazerbot's going to post next.

Shine on you crazy, magnificent bastard.:allears:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

More gold from ya boy Lazer B. Meta humor, vulgar language, and expressive art that shows real improvement since the first issue of TGT. That Lazerbot, what a guy! I can't wait to see what's next. :munch:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

I think someone else posted this idea too, but I'd really love it if slowly but surely, every single TGT character ends up showing up to this party to get high. The Troll King realizes what a D-bag he's been and resolves to smoke weed and chill his pills. Sonic comes down from heaven to smoke Smart Weed with Knuckles and Tails. Silver asks Rob what happened with his fight against lightning dude, and he responds:
"What? I don't have loving ears."

A panel of silence, then a full-page panel of every single character laughing.

Credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

simplefish posted:

Don't forget that Underbite Troll is also dead.

Wait, WHAT?! When did this tragedy happen? :911:

Also, can anyone tell me what the status is of Fus-Roh-Rob the Earless Dragonborn? Last I checked he was fighting that lightning guy, but that was like a year ago.