Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

There has been more OC created in this thread than a majority of the Photoshop ones still floating around the forums. I love this place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

Typing this post, I can hardly feel my fingers, and it feels like I'm floating. I just laughed so hard that my body switched to producing lactic acid.

Edit: And with 'Blaze of Glory' playing in the background. This is monumental.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

poo poo. Apparently the radiation this comic emits has given everyone in this thread autism. So it goes.

But seriously: Mario is totally screwed. Pretty sure he'll be saved at the last minute by our hooded heroes.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

Now you're just being a dick. Go waddle back to your bowl of Cheetos before that blood sugar drops too low. No need for verbal villains in this thread.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

Liku posted:

I knew anuses would tighten up at that comment as if I somewhat hate this comic. It's entertaining poo poo, but that's still all it is, poo poo. Something can be bad and entertaining at the same time.

Aren't you proud of yourself? Good job trolling us drat kids with your cutting wit and silver-tongued cynicism.

But like they've said, enough of this petty arguing about stoner comedies on Cartoon Network. I miss when people still forwarded that LBot must be some kind of molestation victim / soon-to-be murderer based on his Kario character. The last page of this thread was truly a better place.

Forward_Bee fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Apr 7, 2012

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

SlothBear posted:

We'll find out when people start cosplaying this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03Qy6bOKIQ

Close enough for you?

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

It's okay. You're secret is safe with us.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

Ice Phisherman posted:

They were forged in the fires of one hundred flame wars, quenched in the tears of noobs.

This is officially one of the best statements in the thread.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

Goatse Master posted:

So where do Troll King's godlike powers come from anyway? Has there been background on this?

Pure seething hatred for non-trolls. Not to mention he has been fighting for quite a long time.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

Still waiting on Jar Jar to show up. gently caress that guy.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

If that painting doesn't wind up over your fireplace, it needs to find its way to Lazerbot.

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

PalmTreeFun posted:

Holy poo poo, I'm almost at the end of the third book but half the images aren't loading properly anymore. Anyone else getting this? I have to know what's going on aside from a tiny thumbnail.

From last page, but the image loading issues on the BoTG site made me stop reading midway through book three. The drat things just refuse to load past about 1/5 of the image, even when downloaded. Thumbnails look complete, but hell if I can read them.

On topic: What's the over-under on Fudd getting drunk, pulling out the zombies, and Porky going ape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forward_Bee
May 30, 2011

I have no idea.

All I really do(and apparently need) to know about ED is that it was a lovely website, which was remade by its admin into an even shittier site, until rolled back to its original, still lovely form.

And I hope to every pantheon that may or may not exist that a TGT/Sonichu crossover happens.