Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Does anyone have the tindeck link for that song about the romance in this comic and how Blaze just wanted Silver to grow a spine and ask her out? That is my favourite TGT fanmusic.

In fact, there should be a post with all the fanmusic made so far.

edit: found it!

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Aug 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So his actual full name is Lazerbot Bot? Is he the actual Lazerbot or just a robot of the real Lazerbot?

Or is he just twice the robot?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Lazerbot posted:

i have said some negative stuff torts gays and everything else and I'm sorry to who ever I hurt in the process of this, I understand its natural to find good and negative meanings in everything, words, movies and everything even if the meaning is there or not, I thank my fans and I even thank my foes because you all make me stronger

Well, at least he's sorry about it.

Also there is not a single period in that wall of text.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Welp, I think it's time for both to lose somehow. Garry lost his robot and I think that thing Demaro did cost him a lot of his energy. Unless someone with sharingan eyes is going to break through the wall and save one of the two.

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Sep 4, 2012

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Really the only thing stopping me from reading Accidental Space Spy is that it wasn't finished. I read through Hitmen for Destiny in two sittings (college interrupted the first) and it was some fascinating read, despite the crude art. In fact, I think the art helps. It really adds to the visceral feel of the comic.

Also goddamn the guy really knows how to make fights interesting. There's the fight against two bad guys with two running-amok portal monsters, the fight in the flipped over castle, the whole which gun had real bullets conflict, all of them fantastic.

Really sucks Lostclock died, though. He's like The Doctor to me.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
How mean, Garry! Maybe the enormous, ribs-as-arms floating vertebra tredecapede just want to say hello. Maybe his red eyes is just because it wasn't clear enough.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So...let me try to understand the comic...

Fudd: "Inserting a mixture of [irregular+regular] settings into a robot will add new features to said robot."

Daffy: "We could set up the machinery inside a robot so that it would be more effective and thus be a more effective robot."

Bugs: "If you make the robot impervious and add a learning system, they'll get smarter the longer they're on and can do things themselves!"

Fudd: "If we add that (learning system) to the robot I had made, it would have problems. If we have [Abonds+ebonds], we can make a better robot that wouldn't have problems with it."

Eggman: "But it would create new things that would take days to study! It may actually be of worse quality or better. Not sure though."

TL;DR Fudd can (possibly) make better robots that learn stuff, but he needs new things to make them.

I had forgotten how confusing misspellings and grammar mistakes can be if they're compounded together. I also have no idea what "Abond" or "ebond" is.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

ThatPazuzu posted:

Lazerbot has videogame characters, cartoons, and now even goons as characters in TGT. Amazing.

Goons as characters? Who? I seem to have missed it.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I have no idea how whispers work for people with no ears. I'll just assume it works through magic lips.

nerdbot posted:

Why does Granny have a clock embedded in her shirt, anyway?

It's like her version of Iron Man's energy core.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So wait, in the second panel, the sun was replaced by the blood-red moon? Is that what happened? Or did Demaro somehow shrouded both of them in his area of red strings?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
While on this train of thought, in the general Sonic thread around the release of Generations there was a song that is described as 'Eggman's theme song'. The song lyrics had something like "I've got a plan". Can anyone point me to this song?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Well then I'll use SIGN LANGUAGE! :arghfist::respek:

Oh wait, he can't see either.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

scarycave posted:

Lazerbot could misinterpret the characters - having the football guy playing soccer(foot ball).

Intentional misinterpretation: the football guy playing with ball made of troll feet.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Lawlicaust posted:

Honestly, the most horrifying part of that story for me was learning that Justin Bieber fans call themselves Beliebers. That's Pegasister level of bad.

What is wrong with your priorities?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

HarkToTheLoons posted:

I wanna see what happens when Coyote has to fight Demaro's crazy soul-eating demon eyeball thing. I hope he goes :black101: on it.

What's the fun of non-smug Wile E. Coyote?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

The level of smug in this is a stuff of legends. Although panel 3 makes it seem like Coyote fires a beam from his half-closed eyes, like a lazy Cyclops.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Can someone remind me what happened outside of this battle? What happened to the other characters? I thought Coyote was smugging against Demaro or something. This battle had been going on for so long and there are various events (the 'gay version', the 'Nazi version' and the 'LB pretending to quit version') that I am kind of totally lost.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

scarycave posted:

Or you could start getting involved with the weirdest fan-art and Deviant art thread, you'll be forevrial tied up with them. :3:

drat you. :argh:

Why do I know this. I've never even been to the Weirdest Fan-Art thread.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Trollologist posted:

I was seriously really enjoying the coyote/demaro fight.

It is really the best thing. Demaro started off smug, but then the fights with the cyborg turned him into some sort of a raging killer with powerful summons, but then he met Smugster McSmugson the Smug himself, Coyote, who proceeded to almost belittle him in every single aspect. It's a really wonderful fight and I think if that was longer nobody would've complained.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Oh, good. I'm ready to get back into the fights, I kinda like them :shobon: Mostly I need more dose of Coyote's smug faces.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I feel like this philosophical discussion should not be done while consuming weed.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Batman's Shameful Secret > PYF Bizarre Sonic Fanarts

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

razorrozar posted:

Whose loving fetish is this

Seriously how the gently caress

I can't even comment on this, it's so bizarre

I'm sorry, there's Happy Tree Friends and Spongebob Squarepants fan art is there. I apologize for that off-topic content.

source

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Georgia Peach posted:

Heaven's Love Thrift Shop gave him a shoutout.

Oh? Mind pointing out around what time this happens? Or the specific strip, if you have it with you?

I loved these lines:

comic posted:

Austim squad

It's kind of hard to see with my eyes closed.

STOP R KELLYING ME YOU DICKHOLE

You have to stick your disco stick in and out over and over until lol.

Well there you have it folks, Troll Face has a doodoo soul.

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 8, 2014

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Then the most effective system would be for the fatter kids to sit on the seat with special crash-activated springs.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I shouldn't have returned to the thread.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
That poster is a good reminder that Lazerbot had grown from ironically funny to sometimes being unironically funny. "Doesn't even give a gently caress about this poster" is just fantastic.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I want Coyote to win so bad. This is the first time I've ever cheered on an incredibly smug character. Probably because I know him as an endlessly suffering character for so long.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

woodenchicken posted:

Haha, awesome.

Wile E. gets first hint of realization that this day is going to be his last.

No, man, I don't want Wile E. to die. He can't die, he's like the best of the Neutrals.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Phlegmish posted:

Coyote is the true protagonist, actually getting things done while Tails is endlessly embroiled in high school drama.

What kind of high school drama includes...all the things Cheetos Man did? Have I just missed out on some dramatic high school life?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

nerdbot posted:

How's teabagging guy gonna take it when he finds out underbite troll and friend are dead :(

Haha whatfunny joke, they're not dead. They still in da trollnament

:cry:

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

woodenchicken posted:

His name is loving Jeff!

In the last page Coyote seemed worried for a second, but now he's found his good humour again.

One last smug.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
LB, inept at social interactions?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
yeah but why though

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

So wait, is this two different green-skinned trolls? The second page had Jacko the Troll flashbacking in a flashback, right? But in the past the green-skinned troll was bitten by a lion?

I found the new pages so surprisingly hilarious and I don't know why. It's like FYAD in that regard.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I would never be able to even conceive Tom saying something like "Did you know people still die when wearing seat belts just thought it was interesting", TGT had entered the realm of the special long ago.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Who'd have thought the weaker point of TGT would be the weed party.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

A Steampunk Gent posted:

It's a stange move on LB's part, he said originally the plan was for 50 chapters.

It'll be like Homestuck and we'll have Chapter 50 be "The Conclusion Part 7 Part 12 Part 4"

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
He should also dinofy Micah rat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Coyote's ability to care died at the same moment as Road Runner's death.