Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Dogbutt posted:

I thought for a second Mario was punching himself.

Good god, Mario is one sick gently caress.

That said, this whole thing has been a nail biter from beginning to.. wherever the hell we are now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

fivetwo posted:

I just think it's funny that he is acting like Bugs and Daffy don't mean poo poo, meanwhile they're 1000x more important to American pop culture than loving Sonic...

Our first lazerbot art critic! I think he's going mainstream after this.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

I think the irony is that the "trolls" may have won and now lazerbot has stopped because he couldn't just tell them to gently caress off as well as Shadow did. Which is sad, I was really getting into this. :(

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

pengun101 posted:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/hey-286608632

nope at least 5 more chapters

I've never been happier! :comeback:

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Professor of Cats posted:

Thread title: Sonic and friends get trolled - ITT: Horsedick

Yeah.. I'm not so sure the dick needed to drawn on the colt. Though, a small, saggy dick might've elicited some kind of "haha, a little too much detail on the horse, but good show making GBS threads out that troll from the colt's rear end!" criticism. Instead, the dick is about half the size of the colt, which seems a wee (:rimshot:) bit much (:downsrim:).

vvv Yeah, you're right. I was just overwhelmed by the size of that fan art. Also, I'm getting really antsy. Where's chapter 5 already? <:mad:> vvv

Mr. Bonky fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Feb 24, 2012

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Some Other Guy posted:

Ya know, I actually thought of that given the unpredictable nature of this fellow. Now that it's been brought up, though, I doubt it would fly because none of us would pay money in that event.

But, back to my original point -- it's a hypothetical question, but, seriously, would you?

No. We got what we wanted. Chapter 5 will probably suck anyways.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Everdraed posted:

Phew, it's done! Ch 1 Pg 2 of the Tails Got Trolled Story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIUkr4_1U0&hd=1

This deserves, like, an award or something. Holy balls.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

E the Shaggy posted:

Looking at Lazer's deviant art page, here's one of his favorite paintings:

:stare:

I would so buy the poo poo out of that painting.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

ExtrematronSA posted:

Holy poo poo. I'm surprised nobody noticed this.

Back before the new pages were put up, you guys were complaining about how Hulk never did anything. And lo behold, right after he discovered this forum and started updating again, he not only had Hulk do something, but also have him lampshade his inactivity earlier in the comic. That means Lazerbot is actually responding to constructive criticism and fan input.

Okay, sure the comic is still misanthropic and homophobic as poo poo (which is more excusable since the creator IS probably 13-15), but that already makes it, and lazerbot, ten times better than Sonichu and other web-comic atrocities and their creators featured on this forum.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this comic. Homophobic, racist, misanthropic, sexist, it doesn't matter. It's pretty much the single greatest thing on the internet right now, and he's competing with cats. Tough market there.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Dude's too smart, he's taking you all for a ride.

I can't wait to see the reactions.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

curiousTerminal posted:

How does the guy with no ears learn shouts when he can't hear them?

He's dragonborn. Don't question the Dovahkiin.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

EndOfTheWorld posted:

The comic is great, but could stand a little more onomatopoeia. When Super Mario beat his mother and father to death with the baseball bat, what sound effect was it?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/smbsynth

I bet it was the "small Mario hits a brick block without breaking it" sound, but you could make a case for the "squished koopa" sound effect as well.

When he beat Kario to death, in my head it sounded like when you hit a repeater block over and over.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

That DICK! posted:

Incidentally, Tim and Eric is also not funny

No, it's funny.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

I am Bob posted:

lazerbot said it in a post on deviantart

Also, the phrase "Take a chill pill."

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

I don't know how he can justify this not being like DBZ. I waited too drat long for Mario to finally do something cool.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

This comic just went nuclear. Thank you LolBot.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Speedboat Jones posted:

Not to be pedantic, but it's "dumb rear end will learn ," :colbert: There's a space and a comma after learn!

dumb rear end did learn ,

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Rahonavis posted:

This is never going to happen but it would be amazing. (Just recently finished Written in Stone recently and Owen was... an interesting person...)

Anyway, today in Products With Suddenly Horrifying Names:

Every time I see that guy's face, I want to punch it. I hate him so much. His loving stupid headset loving retarded bullshit.. gently caress, goddammit. Punching hookers and all that.. they give you sex you retarded rear end in a top hat.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Man, I was getting really bored with this, but that last comic is just gold. Spyro is loving awesome. He said so himself.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

I'm a little curious how Coyote got so badass. He seems more naive before Roadrunner's death than he does later on in the timeline. Something must've hosed his world up pretty hard.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah, abominablesnow, that was really amazing work. If the whole comic looked like that, it could seriously be a major underground comic hit.

To further show the difference in the cringe-factor of lazerbot's work versus that of regular Sonic fans, take a look at this "so bad it's still bad" live-action Sonic short film that was just unleashed on the internet (and these guys even got C-list 'net celebrities and freakin' Jaleel White to do the Sonic voice):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtCtQpclpY8

To be fair, it's just as bad as all the 3D versions of Sonic.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Bushido Brown posted:

Oh God. This is all I can think about : (NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXnzyDiiWw

Don't do it Tails! Never trust a fast food mascot!

God drat, that's an amazing song.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Man, I really hope he doesn't stop. I was actually laughing pretty good at the sudden switch in art style and super gay mode that the comic went to, and then suddenly this eerily long rant about life and love and anger and whatever the hell else he was talking about. It really reminds me of some of the hosed up parts of really good RPGs or like Metal Gear Solid 2, where everything starts going nuts towards the end and you're frantically pushing forward to figure out just what the gently caress is going on. I don't consider his rants or comics "on the side" really any less a part of the TGT experience. Every single bit feels like just another panel to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

MustelaFuro posted:

Just experimenting here. TGT-T

Take away the blonde troll and this will be perfect.