Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
We'll meet again in Sovngarde, brother. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
drat, Rob, get your head in the game! Someone open the console and turn on God Mode already.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It does seem to be Trollface since Elmer was escaping with Luigi's corpse earlier, but who knows? Maybe Lazerbot is pulling a fast one on us.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Good god, can you imagine being unable to tell distance? That would gently caress anyone up pretty hard, especially if you're trying to fight another person.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Looks like someone's been playing Dragonborn.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
For months this thread was doing nothing but praising his unbridled genius, then he says something negative about gay guys, which from his perspective is not a big deal, and suddenly the thread shifts to calling him a hateful homophobe and an idiotic douchebag. Regardless of how accurate or inaccurate that was, how the gently caress did you think he would react?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

scarycave posted:

To be fair, this thread always felt like one. Have you not seen Shiva the hedgehog?

I personally prefer Saint Sonic the Baptist.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
There's still hope for the saga. :unsmith:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It's only a week of fighting, it seems, you can get through it.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

IrvingWashington posted:

I think Hitler was a better writer and artist.

Writer maybe, but even Lazerbot is a better artist than Hitler.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I think Mario is the most interesting character so far. Even though he plays the part of Machiavellian troll slaiyer, he has soft spots for all his franchise characters (Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, wanting to take the fight away from Peach).

quote:

Yes perfect.
Now the era
of Mario
shall begin.

...And wants to rule the world I guess.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Judging by the reactions in this thread, I guess it worked?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Meanwhile, everyone else is dead, the Troll King has conquered the world, Sonic's ghost looks down and sheds a single tear

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

To be fair, there are a lot more reasons than that to not buy Sonic 06.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
God, who the gently caress cares what he thinks about this site?