Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.
Oh my goodness. This page is absolutely wonderful. "no get out of here trix rabbit" had me in stitches. Seconding what Gammatron 64 said, more cereal mascots would be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.
This comic has video game characters, cartoon characters, and now cereal mascots. All it's missing is game show characters. If Olmec shows up, this will pretty much be the perfect comic.

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

Also, really tempted to get that avatar.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

Aramek posted:

Hey guys, sorry I'm so late with this, but it was still a lot of fun. Plus, I finally caught up with the thread.

Yessssss this is absolutely fantastic. Great to have you back!

Edit: I had forgotten how great chapter 2 was. Holy poo poo.

Some Lined Paper fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Apr 17, 2012

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

Mortal Sword posted:

Nah, all the breakfast mascots are busy over in Breakfast of the Gods.

This got lost in all the painting chat, but holy gently caress this comic is absolutely incredible. Just read through the whole thing, and wow. I never thought I would be so moved by the death of a cereal mascot.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

Narmi posted:

He's just so darn happy!

"yeah man get it
all out man"

Goddammit I might have to take this one.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

Oh my god. You wonderful, wonderful, goony rear end goons.

:fut:

This is the best. The best smilie of them all.

Some Lined Paper fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 12, 2012

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

Death by Meteor posted:

It's been awhile since I've seen some fan art.

Oh god, that's great. As everyone knows, Porky is the most foul-mouthed Looney Tune of them all.

Some Lined Paper fucked around with this message at 18:46 on May 24, 2012

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

Suzuki Method posted:

I can't hate Space Jam when this still exists: http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm Best thing. :colbert:

Oh lord I feel like I'm in 1998 again. It feels... wrong, somehow, viewing this in a Firefox window. A link like that should only be opened using AOL.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

GyverMac posted:

Hmm, the next big question is wich childrens pop-culture character gets the honour of being portrayed as satan. :/

If Space Ghost has taught me anything, it's got to be Yogi Bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

FrenchToasty posted:

Something tells me that the late Charles Shultz estate will not see the awesomeness that is TGT's Woodstock.

No no no, the TGT character's name is Woostock. No relation to the Peanuts character.