Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
It took a while, but I managed to get through all 398 pages...

:drat:

I love every bit of it, especially the Tails Gets Gay strips and also the Hitler and Friends get Jewed and What If: Tails Didn't Get Trolled fan comics. I would never imagine a few months back that Rob, a guy with no ears and no neck would be such a badass or that a drug party held by Cheetoman would have me wanting to see what happens next.

Good job Lazy B. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Backweb posted:

But honestly I kinda want to see another character die soon. It's been months since we've seen some blood.

Hey, we saw some blood two comics ago.

Spoilered because of :stonk:
Jessie's blood on the pool stick

I love that we took a break from OC's fighting each other and hopefully we might get to see more of the Troll Slaiyers awesome plan unfold.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

tiistai posted:

Well, especially with the description, that was handled pretty well. It's a bit of a mood whiplash compared to the rest of the comic, but the buildup was clearly there.

I wonder if Spyro was still going at it the whole time, his reaction could add some truly dry black humor to the scene.

Yeah, it really could have been much worse.

I don't know about Spyro though, he's far too busy violating women with pool cues to listen to that story. Maybe Lazerbot is setting him up to be killed, like a horror movie trope.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Hey, at least we're out of that flashback and can get back to the post 420 weed party.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Please don't joke about that. I don't want to see Eggman being revived and wearing a fedora saying "M'lady" to everyone.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Can't we all agree that reading TGT makes you a weirdo by default. I know I'm not the only one who enjoy Porkies family getting sniped or any other the other weird poo poo in this masterpiece.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

The MSJ posted:

Speaking of which, have anybody got those TGT fan comics that show the world if Tails did not get trolled?

You know he'd probably go for a Crisis on Infinite Earths style event with that universe being joined with the TGT one.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Then in that case maybe The Goblin is the people who post on his Deviantart page, unless they also troll him.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Tails gets Trolled ended in 2013, I won't hear any different.

Don't be like that, have a little faith. I'm sure we'll be finished with this flashback and back to the sweet drug fuelled party where Ronald McDonald will start murdering people.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Hurray, Lazerbot is pulling away from the rape, now we can enjoy the quality writing. Oh.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

She clearly wants to die and asked for Sonic to invoke one of the cursed words.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Bloodly posted:

That's what happens after horrifying or extreme emotional events. You BREAK. Sometimes a little, sometimes to this extent. Sometimes you put yourself back together, often you don't.

Add to that the physical injuries and being tube-fed for X amount of time.

This crap happens. It's never a joke.

Again, I disagree. Rape is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for hedgehogs to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the hedgehog than on the Eggman. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. Hedgehogs can move past it, and heal.

I hate myself now. :(

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Lowen SoDium posted:

Got to Move Past!

You just had to say it, didn't you Lowen SoDium, I spend far too much time on this one...

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
No, it's a flashing light or buzzer.

[EDIT]: 11th panel, not 12th, stupid PowerBeard.

PowerBeard fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 14, 2014

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
He managed to troll us with rape. Laserbot truly is the master. :golfclap:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Ronald toxxed the weed, the gang will start freaking out soon.

Or maybe he's just a puppetmaster and is toying with anyone who was made weak willed by the weed.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Ronald probably had enough time to murder them or Doug and Sketter off screen, leading to someone finding the bodies and all hell breaking loose.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Nothing is real, everything is permitted.

Including using a flashback about rape to set up a punchline from the very first chapter. :smuggo:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

FlyinPingu posted:

If you think lazerbot actually planned this all out from the beginning I don't know what to tell ya guy.

Of course he didn't plan it, but at least he managed to bring us back from the brink. Now we can ponder why Ronald is in the weed smoke and whether or not Spyro and Jessie have been going at it this whole time.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
That red and blue blur is giving me a migraine.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Monicro posted:

lmao how does he even remember all this poo poo

I imagine he has one of those massive cork boards with pictures and dates hastily scribbled down with bits of thread connecting them all.

What is the Brony saying though, that's my biggest concern right now.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
We are getting into some creepy rear end poo poo right here. I blame Tails for taking all of the smart weed for himself!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
The last panel with Tails kinda captured the same confused look I've had popping in and out of this thread.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
It's a shame really, LB releases a new TGT on 420 and doesn't have Knuckles high as gently caress.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Sindai posted:

If Knuckles is an illusion showing flashbacks from his perspective is kind of cheating.

My guess is that the women at the party are clones / doppelgängers / whatever and Knuckles came to his senses after having sex with Rose.

I just typed that sentence. :stare:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
I'm going to feel bad for people centries to come when they have to compare and contrast Shakespeare's King Lear with Laserbot's The Trolling of Tails for their final exams.

THE TROLLING OF TAILS – Lazerbot

(i) “Readers can both admire Lazerbot’s character and learn a variety of lessons from his experiences.”
To what extent do you agree with this view? Support your answer with suitable reference to the graphic novel, The Trolling of Tails.

OR

(ii) “Throughout the novel, The Trolling of Tails, Lazerbot uses a variety of techniques to entertain his readers and provide commentary on the society of his day.”
Discuss this view of the graphic novel, supporting your answer with suitable reference to the text.

THE TROLLING OF TAILS – Lazerbot

(i) “Despite his experiences throughout the story, in many ways Cheeto Man’s character remains unchanged.”
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view of the character of Cheeto Man? Support your answer with suitable reference to Lazerbot’s graphic novel, The Trolling of Tails.

OR

(ii) “In the graphic novel, The Trolling of Tails, Lazerbot presents readers with both horror and humanity to create a compelling account of anime fight scenes.”
Discuss this view of the graphic novel, supporting your answer with suitable reference to the text.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
I loved that twist on the whole "I loved him" line from before. LB is self aware enough to have fun with his comics and they're much better for it.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
LB is on fire, I want to know the backstory for all of these Trolls, guess I'll be re-reading UnderBite again.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Sindai posted:

Lazerbot has discovered a powerful tool in switching between his regular style and the shaded style at dramatically appropriate moments.

I'm loving that he embraced the style, part of me wants to see him do older panels with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Bell_ posted:

On one hand, people loved hiimdaisy's Persona parody comics, but as she adapted Gigi Digi and made Cucumber Quest, it's still a love letter to video games that's 100% better in every way.

If lazerbot's OC's become compelling he might be on his way toward doing better things too.

On the other hand, it's lazerbot.

My only wish is that Rob appears in Lazerbot's new world.