Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

I am pretty sure his name on YouTube is shimtaz. I don't think he's 13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

skipThings posted:

It would be really nice if you guys could all stop being Internetdetectives and just enjoy the show

Agreed. Seriously his age doesn't even matter; the fact is he is making an awesome comic and you guys should just be patient and wait for the next one, not trying to figure out if he is 20 or not.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Terrible news from his deviantart account:

lazerbot posted:

well i just got back from seeing he computer guy and it turns out to be worse then i thought. well from what the guy said my laptop must of be hit or droped pretty hard and it turns out its not fixible the only way to to fix the no mouse problem is to get a new loving laptop witch wont happen any time soon so im pretty much hosed here. im loving pissed right now i dont know if this is carma giving me the loving fingure. so thats it im sorry. loving damnit. this is pissing me off

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Bingo.

What a shame. We ruined the best thing ever.
Kind of a catch-22. We either learn about the comic and it stops at the current chapter because the comic creator gets embarrassed, or the comic never gets shared in the first place and it gets completed, but no one ever sees it.

drat.

Same thing happened with Chris-Chan, although arguably the comic would've been much less funny without the trolls who discovered him through Encyclopedia Dramatica.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

ananke posted:

Doubt it's equipment failure, as very few laptops have USB ports on a single side. Usually if one side is jacked up due to damage or faulty hardware, the other side works fine. If Lazer has a USB port on another side and that isn't working either, it's probably software. Upper filters on his mouse could be screwed up, or something along those lines.

I am curious if his touchpad still works.

But yeah, he's probably just using it as a way to bow out. Bummer.

Edit: Lazerbot, if you read this, shoot an e-mail to SAAnanke@gmail.com and I'll send you detailed instructions on how to potentially fix your issue.

His touchpad does still work but he has said he doesn't like drawing with it and honestly I don't blame him. I hate using the touchpad.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Dr. Notadoctor posted:

This comic is legitimately better than 90% of all webcomics in every conceivable way. Especially CAD.

Being better than CAD is not exactly a difficult achievement.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Heran Bago posted:

In Super Mario Bros through Super Mario World when Mario shoots fire he puts his hand to his mouth. I can not believe he put in both that and the blue shell. The whistling was probably for Yoshi but still!

Yeah his knowledge of these older games is really making me doubt that he's 13, pretty sure he's 20 like he says.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Looks like he's working overtime today.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Condiv posted:

I know luigi and mario are assholes in this comic but luigi better not die!

I am pretty sure the fate of everyone in this series is death.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Wojtek posted:

Okay so I am having trouble keeping up here. Are Mario and Luigi on the same team? Luigi just turned on trollman or what?

This is answered in the comics if you read them all.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Wojtek posted:

I did read them all, weeks ago. I lost track in his hiatus :(

Mario and Luigi had planned all along to have Luigi betray the Troll Slaiyers to get close to the Troll King.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Wojtek posted:

But now it's "haha just kidding, die troll king?" What the gently caress.

Just read the last strip of Chapter 4.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Mo Tzu posted:

I disagree, I think lazerbot has a grand tapestry in his head. Like a good storyteller he appreciates our appreciation, and he might add in some things to make us happy, but for the most part this is his story.

Also I can't help but feel the water park line was to explain why Tails has been gone so long. And I love it for that.

Did you notice that he added the arrows back in this time after people were commenting that they missed them? Also, a few days ago he told me on deviantart that Rob will be coming back, which you guys were talking about in the thread at the time. He is definitely reading this, although yes I agree mostly the story is already made up in his head.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

I am Reverend posted:

e: Also, please put Spyro the Dragon in your comic. tia

Lazerbot, if you are reading this do not do what I am Reverend says.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

SpelledBackwards posted:

He's Number Seven? What kind of 14 year old OR 20 year old knows about The Prisoner?

Likely just a coincidence.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Wojtek posted:

Man I desperately want the bosses to be Rocko and Norbert.

There's a strong chance that will happen since he does read this thread and takes the comments on his deviantart page into consideration.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

FPzero posted:

I can't believe he's apparently taking ideas from us. I certainly didn't think we were actually influencing it aside from simply having fun with fanart, recordings and avatars.

Cheeto Man and Batman in the same comic, this will be the best.

I really wish he wouldn't, the comic is better when it's just coming from him and not a bunch of goons telling him what to put in the comic.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

He's actually stated on deviantart that the youtube channel used to be his brother's, but he's taken it over so a lot of the earlier videos are not his.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

I really like that lazerbot uploads a new comic as soon as he has finished drawing it.

Edit: beaten by a few seconds

23 Flavors fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 20, 2012

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

This is a really dumb question to ask this late in the series, but could someone tell me the name of that little short guy who has his eyes closed?

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Lazerbeam posted:

Pretty sure it's Teemo from League of Legends.

Ok thanks, I guess I should've figured it was from League of Legends from his introductory description but I don't play that game so I wasn't sure.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

23 Flavors fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Mar 21, 2012

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Bash Ironfist posted:

That shotgun line is the greatest loving line in the history of webcomics.

God bless you and your comic, lazer. :patriot:

I dunno, I think "high shovel" is still a contender but it's close.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Rencall posted:

TGT stops suicide?

do you think it could bring acceptance of Tibet by Chinese authorities?

Only one way to find out.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Counter-point: his name is "sonichufan1". Sonichu is a character created by a man who has some kind of simultaneous case of both autism and asperger's as well as his own comic series much like TGT in artistic quality. Where it differs is Sonichu from what I can ascertain spends the majoirty of his adventures trying to find other furry creatures to have sex with using his 7-inch penis (the author goes into comprehensive detail about the traits of Sonichu's penis and its ability to apparently rupture condoms).

My point being maybe that was one life not worth saving.

Sonichu and TGT are on completely different levels. For one, the art is genuinely much better for TGT and much more consistent from page to page. It's also not about the troubled life story of the author as he battles trolls and attempts to no longer be stuck as a "virgin with rage", and instead TGT is trying to be a funny story with a developed plot. Trolls hated Chris but I'm pretty sure that everyone likes lazerbot.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

I don't think that has anything at all to do with the suicidal guy self named "sonichufan1", but alright.

Oh, I see. I'm pretty sure that anyone with the name "sonichufan" is probably a troll though, so I doubt this guy was actually considering suicide.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Aristobulus posted:

It actually was. Luigi had one - but I don't think he got to use it before he got killed.

Either that or he somehow died through the starman.

The word of death is a powerful thing.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

redreader posted:

I've followed the comic so far but I've missed this word of death stuff, apart from people talking about it. What is the word of death? Who has it? What does it do?

Is it "die" then the guy dies?

You might want to reread the comic if you missed it. It was a pretty big event.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Col. Justice posted:

Can I call dibs on the box of Mario saying "all over your face"? Also, can someone please size it to appropriate avatar size for me because I am a cripple?

I am seriously considering taking this avatar for myself because you are too lazy to take 30 seconds to resize an image in MS Paint.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNhbxxHQCk

I wanted to make something to give back to the thread and I had way too much free time on my hands.

This is very well done. :golfclap:
Edit: Although, actually lazerbot has said the name of the comic is Tails gets Trolled, not Sonic and Friends get trolled.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Bloomington posted:

Oh drat I thought it was the other way around :doh:

EDIT: I'm just going to reupload it because I'm a massive sperglord.

And... done!

Yeah, I am pretty sure that in one of his deviantart posts he said something like "you guys got the name wrong." Good work nonetheless.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

New page

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Zoinker posted:

Come to think of it, have we ever seen any female trolls in the comic?

Troll King's wife.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

BiggerJ posted:

I thought there were going to be ten chapters, and then he'd move on to some other comic.

I think he said in a comment that at the rate the comic was going it would be more than 10 chapters.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Tom's speech... why does it mention the killing of the Roadrunner? I thought that Troll Slaiyers only just helped kill the Roadrunner.

Or maybe all of this happened right before the concert? Or did Shadow help kill the Roadrunner much earlier?

Go to "the neutral's page 17" and Wile states that the events in this flashback happened years ago.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Attention Horse posted:

I've read this thread two months ago and absolutely loved the comic. Now I come back here and the thread has 123 pages and there's a shitload of new chapters of the Trolling saga :stare:.

And now I have to read all of it.

There is an album with all the comics in the OP, so you don't need to go through 123 pages of comments for that, although you would end up missing some great fan work.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

cletepurcel posted:

I have to say this is a nice twist, instead of the tragic drunk driving accident we were all expecting,they just stumble into some bizarre cult thing.

The chick who stole his car keys also had the drunk flush, an accident could still be coming.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Nilbop posted:

So is that meant to be Keric's shadow or did lazerbot just get sick of colouring in half his face black?

Also I love the fact that he had one panel to spare at the bottom so he uses it to introduce an extra character in the middle of a dialogue.

Hey lazerbot, why can't you loving spell? Why can't you spell lazerbot?

Lazerbot why can't you spell.

The misspellings are part of the charm of TGT.

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

I'm surprised no one posted this yet:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

23 Flavors
Sep 12, 2011

Well looks like lazerbot is back and his newest journal entry tells all:

lazerbot posted:

sorry for the wait but i moved and im just scrapping off of any wiifii i can get until i get internet