Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Backweb posted:

Though Bill could also be a potential victim.

Maybe it's because I haven't seen every King of the Hill, but I'm having a hard time seeing Bill as anything but a victim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

He's shown more improvement in the time since he started than any of the people who currently have BSS mock threads up on

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Butthole Milk posted:

gently caress that guy

If you only watch one Nostalgia Critic video (and you should!), make it this one.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Liberty Valance posted:

It's possible that Lazerbot is a crafted persona, but the volume of work suggests that whether it is ironic or not, he is clearly not a normal individual by any stretch of the word.

It's sort of like the Andy Kaufman question all over again (incidentally I think that's who is drawing this)

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Narmi posted:

So I guess Coyote just casually eats brains, no big deal.

He might be a cartoon, but a coyote is a coyote :colbert:

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Blood will have blood. I'm not sure if it's going to end closer to Macbeth or Titus Andronicus.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Mo Tzu posted:

My uncle did training like that. He'd hit a wooden board every day until his fist hurt so bad he couldn't hit it again. Broke his pinkie, but he didn't stop so the knuckle fused. Not exactly a PLUS, but this type of training can straighten your knuckles!

That's pretty neat. Did he ever punch a bull to death?

Because that was kind of that dude's specialty.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

If you smoke smart weed and then bring in Amy Rose, you didn't have smart weed to begin with.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

So who else actually went out and google'd "how to find a trolls camp" after reading that?

Not me, I already know the secret.

Look behind the mall, or any place where there's a lot of abandoned shopping carts. Knuckles does have it totally right in that bringing weed helps

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Nilbop posted:

lazerbot's world is pretty clearly split between people who make plans and are in some way sane, and corpse-loving, weed-smoking, cult-belonging lunatics who inhabit the rest of society.

And just like in real life it's the second group who are more effective.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

The thing that really strikes me is that everything Kermit says is spelled right.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Zonekeeper posted:

How the gently caress does Sylvester know where to get giant cages, but Wile E Coyote - who has ordered the entire ACME catalog twice for the purpose of catching a roadrunner - doesn't?

He does, but then you also saw his rate of success with ACME products. Who the gently caress in their right mind would order ACME cages on a critical mission?

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Boofy posted:

Ultraviolet is by far the worst film ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLfUZ6aFyMg

I respect your opinion, but have you seen Wax? This is the movie that killed William S. Burroughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDzl6SBCX0c

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Dumb rear end will learn, (to use better passwords)

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Tortuga posted:

All the money you will ever need. About $3,000.

Tell me that's not foreshadowing from hell.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I think Aristobulus has it right. There's nothing wrong with the fight, but at this point it's been weeks since anything has actually happened in the story.

Call it a Dragon Ball Z tribute.

I loving hate Dragon Ball Z.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

I don't even care who that is or who he's been dragon-balling for the last two months, it's pretty cool that we got here

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

It's not like Wile E. Coyote really changed his expression much in the original cartoons, unless death was imminent

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Ryaomon posted:

Except he was and still is making a legitimate comic and lazerbot is making a glorified fanfiction that nobody will ever laugh at unironically.

What the gently caress is Fanboys? I don't think you're in the right thread.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Wow. I think those of us who were bitching about the last fight kinda hit a nerve. On the other hand, real laughter was produced so I have to say well done Lazerbot!

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

It struck me early this morning that Lazerbot is like BillyMC only funnier and with a bit more of an edge. Also: He thinks the Fire Breath shout sounds like you're about to throw up, too

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

I think we found Elmer's taunt for Tails Gets Trolled: Tournament Fighters

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

I hope next time Silver shows up he's carrying a turtle that nobody acknowledges

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

God drat it Lazerbot you knit with POINTS UP.

Having said that, that was a hell of a callback. Kind of like Nibbler showing up in the first episode of Futurama

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Air Julio posted:

Lazy has been really knocking it out of the park lately. This comic is firing on all cylinders and continues to amaze and amuse me. One of the highlights of my day.

He already writes better dialogue than Quentin Tarantino. Or at least more natural-sounding.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Stele007 posted:

Occasionally, but it has gone downhill as it's tried to become some serious lovely Naruto clone. I think it's weird seeing everyone praising Lazerbot's writing and lovely artwork, too. I still read it when I'm bored, though.

I couldn't force myself to watch Naruto so I'll only say that it's been fun watching him improve.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

tiistai posted:

No, thank you. One look at the comic strip thread is enough to tell you that there are a lot of "professionals" who could benefit from this very advice.

Or you could go watch Dominic Deegan get nothing but worse over the span of a decade.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Redeadagain posted:

The mystery of "why the sky is red" deepens.

Gonna go ahead and guess "artistic license", the same reason desert skies in cartoons often tend to be piss-yellow. Also, as soon as Trollface started prancing the only thing that came to mind was "Kefka, but crazier"

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Let's all stop clutching our pearls, a Darger's gotta Darge after all

(I will say the big surprise of those panels was the sudden spike in quality)

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Koos Cash, better known as SSDI

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Die Laughing posted:

What's hard to understand? We genuinely liked the kid for a while, and hoped the best for him. When his pill was chill nobody had a bad word to say about LazyB. This stopped being a train wreck long ago, and we were just along for the ride. It's losing it's shine though, but there's still a chance of chiller pills prevailing.

I dunno about you, but the only trainwreck I see is the novel between the last picture in this thread and here.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Tortuga posted:

Why? Why are you doing this?

Isn't this usually stated as "Hold! What you are doing to us is wrong! Why do you do this thing?"

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

I think this is really the only thing that needs to be said when this thread gets all filled up with concern farts and oh God it's overs.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

i300 posted:

Is it over again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Penguingo posted:

Seeing as the drama is now the comic and the comic is now the drama, can someone quickly recap How The Homosexuals Ruined Everything?

You can read the thread for yourself