Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Why... why am I so emotionally invested in this? :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Yay :yoshi:! Even in this comic he looks happy as ever. Might have to grab an avatar of him soon.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

You know, if there are two major things in life that would define my entire childhood, it would be Nintendo and Nickelodeon. Yoshi's introduction was pretty intense, but I think I'm going to laugh, weep silently, and then laugh again once he starts introducing characters from shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, or The Angry Beavers.
Lazerbot, you deserve all the stars in the sky. :negative:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Oh dear God, that look on Tail's face in the second to last panel! :smug:
What is that, is he developing cat/demon eyes?

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

drat you, Lazerbot, I give in! Take my $5 as I jump onto the avatar bandwagon. :negative:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

What the hell could possibly be taking up all that space underneath the covers? :tinfoil:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Is it me, or is he using apostrophes correctly more often?

Perhaps too often? :tinfoil:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

FrenchToasty posted:

This panel breaks my heart. :smith:

I am genuinely impressed by how lazerbot has managed to capture that heart-wrenching emotion on his face in this and the other Luigi panels.

If I were to draw this in MSPaint, or even in Photoshop, given that my character finally found their parents after a lifetime's search, only to end up being cruelly unwanted by them, I just... I wouldn't have a clue how to draw his face!

Genuinely impressed.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Unguided posted:

The only thing that beats invincibility is falling down a hole.

If this is Sonic's universe we're talking about here, however, there are the Three Big Deaths that no kind of invincibility can prevent: Bottomless Pits, Drowning, and Squashing.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Hot drat, so many things are happening at once!

Also, I can't help noticing how wobbly Batman's head is. It's so gelatinous! At least you got to hand it to the guy, he isn't cutting and pasting images despite the current scene standing still.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

I want your dad to be my dad.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

nexus6 posted:

Does anybody regret grabbing a TGT avatar too soon? They keep getting better.

I'm still satisfied with mine as it's ongoing.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Lurdiak posted:

How come Wile E's symbol is yellow but everyone else's is red? What does it mean.

I think it means he used mustard. Everyone else prefers ketchup.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Are those clouds surrounding the moon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Christ Almighty, I'm so glad that this comic has never forgotten its roots while at the same time does not fear branching into new directions on the side. :allears:

Themata posted:

Something like ?

I find this more adorable than it's probably intended to be.