Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Mystic_Squid posted:

I love how all this crazy poo poo has transpired but the Dragon Balls are just myths.

Before he mentioned the Dragon Balls I thought the 'magical balls' were power pellets. I wonder if he did that on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Anyone else think Elmer is being foreshadowed to turn into a troll? He's going to deep into his disguise, a method acting sort of thing, and all the troll boss has to do is appeal to his troll side for betraying his friends and bam, Twoll Fudd.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Maruna posted:

I've been tempted by this, but I'm way too intimidated by Lazerbot's writing style. I don't even know where I would begin if I tried to copy it, and I don't think I could ever write his characters faithfully.

Lazerbot is one of a kind, after all.

The obvious answer is the write fanfiction about Lazerbot writing Tails gets Trolled.

It would be called Tails gets Trolled gets Written.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

change my name posted:

I really love how kermit and his patience training is more valuable than batman's combat and an energy shield.

Of course. One of the main tools in a troll's arsenal are mean, hateful words meant to provoke an immediate, emotional response. By teaching Tails patience, Tails will be able to see past this tactic and make better decisions. It doesn't matter how powerful you are if a troll can goad you into defeating yourself.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Vogon Poet posted:

Did anyone ever wonder how it apparently switches from the dead of night to broad daylight halfway through this scene?

That's a cave.