Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Pope
Oct 29, 2011

Oh I'm still alive
I'm still alive
I can't apologize, no
Caught up with this thread and the comic it's about a few days ago, glad to see he's back. And I'm actually kind of glad there weren't any updates for a while, it means I get to be caught up and active for more of them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Pope
Oct 29, 2011

Oh I'm still alive
I'm still alive
I can't apologize, no
I feel like Coyote's little "tom and elmers life was shorten" monologue was an unusually major breach of "show don't tell" even for lazerbot and oh my god I'm saying this about a sonic fan comic on deviantart.

Electric Pope
Oct 29, 2011

Oh I'm still alive
I'm still alive
I can't apologize, no

Greggster posted:

I haven't really thought about it before, but something that lazy-B does pretty well is picking colours, it always blends together so well. Most of the time the weird fanart-type of literature that is this comic just got terrible art AND godawful colouring, but this comic has at least good colouring.

Yeah it's easily the biggest reason that the comic, crudely drawn as it is, is generally at least easy on the eyes. And if you look at his favourited pieces on deviantart, he tends to favourite things that make especially good use of colour, and having good taste is the first step to making good art. Most lovely DA fanartists favourite other lovely fanart.