Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

simplefish posted:

Avatar size, and filled in where the speech bubble was:

goons goons goony rear end goons

Please tell me no one has claimed this so I can potentially buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

Gaseous Snake posted:

You're late to the party. AggressivlyStupid's got it

drat, feel like I got trolled. Now to wait for more amazing stuff to come out of your best friend and mine, LAZERBOT. I have been following this since the beginning and IT'S AMAZING. Somebody whip me up some sort of amazing avatar, pleeeeease

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Does lazerbot have an SA account? Someone should buy one for him.

fake edit: not that he would last long here with that grammar.

I'm in a money-spending mood. Willing to buy him one like right now.

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

ToastyPotato posted:

Let him finish the series first. In my opinion. I mean he is already allegedly reading the thread, no?

Also, having read through this once, I can't believe how excited I am at the prospect of starting over with the voice acting. Those videos were freaking amazing.

Fair enough, but this I say to Lazerbot. Ten dollars is nothing to me. I will gladly purchase you an account here so that you may bask in all your goon admiration. WE LOVE YOU, LAZERBOT. WE. LOVE. YOU.

Also I'd be willing to volunteer for voice acting. I'm a radio personality and can probably contribute somehow. I want to be part of history.