Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

You know, there was a time once when I thought Sonichu was the absolute pinnacle of writing and artistic skill.

But now I have seen true perfection. And I realize that I was horribly, utterly misguided in every conceivable way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

Just when I think this series couldn't possibly get more insane something...

something...

THIS loving SERIES. :stare:

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

quote:

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that coffin looks a bit like a roomba.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

So has Lazerbot specified when all this happens yet? Because if all of this happened a week ago in-universe then I'm pretty sure it's a sign of the apacolypse what with all these opposing sides breaking out into open war.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

So who else actually went out and google'd "how to find a trolls camp" after reading that?

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

Hi im
loving
spyro

:swoon:

Edit: Poor Tails can't keep up. Even with all this training he's still gonna be useless.:smith:

MechanicalTomPetty fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jul 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

So I kinda stopped following this thread around the time trix rabbit showed up, what the gently caress happened? :stare:

MechanicalTomPetty fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jan 15, 2014