Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D. Eisenhower
Oct 31, 2011
Please someone make a :hf: emote but with shovels.

Lurdiak posted:

loving yes, I knew Luigi couldn't be a troll. But what's going to happen now? I'm on the edge of my loving seat here.

edit:
Nvm. This is beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D. Eisenhower
Oct 31, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

A Beautiful Mind*, but with DeviantArt and Sonic.

*I have never seen A Beautiful Mind