Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
I stop reading this for a few weeks, since there were no updates, then open up the thread at work. I lost it when I saw Cheeto Man and thought it couldn't get better. Then I saw leap frog and I about died. This thread is an absolute gold mine.

pac-man's first vision? what could it be? :ohdear:
If dig-dug somehow ends up in here, I don't know what I'd do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
The whole cannon thing with Teemo really sunk in for me just how inept the Troll Slaiyers are, and it's absolutely fantastic. The only group that seems remotely capable of getting poo poo done so far is Silver's group, which is great because I never thought much of Silver. To be perfectly honest, I completely forgot he existed at all.
This plan will be better becaus im gonna smoke my smart weed