Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Jesus Daffy what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Dabbo posted:

Woah man. You put too much work in this. But really, good job!

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

I thought for a second Mario was punching himself.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Wait I just remembered a big question I had. Why does he keep switching from shading and putting more then one color on someone to just plain flat colors? Is it that he's improving! :allears:

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Octane Diesel posted:

What if Lazerbot is the new chrischan and he starts making lovely vlog videos and we get to hear his lovely homophobic opinions. :allears:

Naw man, this kid is too cool for that.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

You know, I think this comic has a much deeper meaning then we think. Maybe this comic can say a little something about society? Like for example, Sonic represents the corruption of moral values. Like when he turn into dark sonic. Mario and Luigi could be the government keeping their secrets from the public so in the end they win, even if it means making sacrifices. And the man with no ears, is society itself, turning a deaf ear to the problems in the world. Lazerbot, I want to commend you for opening our eyes.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Is he still reading the thread? Or does he just not care anymore?

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Great Green Auk posted:

Sweet dreams.

I love how Shadow went from Anti-Hero to just a loving murderer.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Great Green Auk posted:

I hope you're happy because now I've drawn multiple Sonics. MULTIPLE.

:negative:

You've really out done yourself!

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

pengun101 posted:

he posted a new chapter

Oh god The Man with No Ears is coming back. I'm pumped.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Great Green Auk posted:

Hey guys, the Last Supper is taking quite a bit longer than I thought. Should be finished within the next day or so :)

Edit: I'm unfamiliar with most of these characters (never played the Sonic games) so drawing them is kind of hard. Just posting this to let you guys know that I haven't fallen into the abyss.

Yet :devil:

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Great Green Auk posted:

Fixed for hopefully the last time. Knew my lack of research would come back to bite me.

Edit: Moved Luigi/Judas to the proper place, redrew what had to be redrawn.

Luigi as Judas is cracking me up. Man, when is Lazorbot gonna update already?

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Do we already have a voice for Cream? I would like to record something later if that's OK.

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

I love how Bowser is just standing there shooting fire in the most neutral position I've seen.

Edit: Bowser can fold his own arm into itself also.

Dogbutt fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 11, 2012

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

I feel like he's refering to us with the goons goons thing. I hope that's not how he thinks of us :(

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

nerdbot posted:

'nother new page!

I think the funniest thing to me is that he's offering an explanation for why the stork exists in Yoshi's Island. Only now, after Mario and Luigi have murdered several people, is he adhering to canon. This is killing me.

Luigi without a mustache looks really silly but really good. Also what are those things on Mario's Mom's Cheeks?

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Oh my god. He just keeps piling and piling series! What will he do next? Oh god I'm on the edge of my seat thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogbutt
Nov 25, 2011

Look at my face.

Maybe it's just a really mad boar with some sort of fang problem?