Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Four chapters in such a short amount of time, wonderful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
We love your work unconditionally, lazerbot. Do what you feel is best. :)

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Yoshi Jjang posted:

What the hell could possibly be taking up all that space underneath the covers? :tinfoil:

Ms. Pacman had to start her career somewhere, I guess.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Full size: http://i.imgur.com/26BY6.jpg

At first, I wanted to create something original with character designs based on the comic, but I eventually decided to recreate the firebeam struggle between Mario and Bowser.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

The MSJ posted:

Let us contact Tim Schaefer so that his new adventure game will incorporate Lazerbot's troll-off as a minigame in place of insult swordfighting.

If it's done like Typing of the Dead, then hell yeah.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Oh man, I'd love to see the look on the troll's face when he realizes the word of death has no effect on Rob.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Any idea how the cover art of the album should look like? I imagine one character playing the ukelele and Rob looking all panicked while shouting "WHAT!?!?!."

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
A new page is out.

poo poo just got real!

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Man, the comic is awesome, the fanart is awesome, the songs and lyrics are awesome and now we even have an awesome music video. Excellent work, everyone.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
But ED doesn't gently caress people up for no reason, right? iirc they didn't dogpile on ullillia because he wasn't being a dick to anyone, I don't think lazerbot will be a victim.

@Jazzflight: Will there be a song for chapter 2 of Tails Gets Trolled?

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Another page!

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
You guys worry too much. So what if some characters don't appear for a while? It just makes their comeback much better. The reveal of Rob's dragon powers wouldn't be as epic if he was around constantly in the previous chapters.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
New page!

*I think this one is the last edit he made.

total agreement fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 31, 2012

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
That's badass, can't wait for the music video! Just curious, which music genres do you create music for besides funk?

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
I'm running out of words to describe beautiful things, you've made another masterpiece! The chorus especially is really catchy. Do you have enough fanart for the music video? I could contribute some specific scribbles to help out if you want.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Rob has lovely lips, that's a pretty cool artstyle!

Lazerbot really has to teach me how to use those blur techniques.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, I'd say that it's great there's a difference between the Troll Slaiyers and Silver's group, it's good for variety. I'm just wondering what the hell Ronald McDonald is gonna do, haha.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
^Holy poo poo you're fast. That's the low res version, though. Edit it with this: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/096/5/a/mario_vs_king_troll_3_by_lazerbot-d4v6eks.jpg

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
And there's another one:

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

What -- what was Kario reaching for..?

Look carefully, it's a shiv. It's also the thing that slides across the ground after Kario gets knocked down.

And ANOTHER one:

total agreement fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Apr 5, 2012

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Another day, another page:

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
And keep in mind that lazerbot does all of this with a mouse. Not only that, he adds several layers of color to make everything deeper and more interesting, unlike other lazy webcomic artists.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Nilbop posted:

You can tell he's going to lose because he drew those frustrated anime eyes he saw the dude use in Naruto.

You can also tell because Naruto's flashback-before-death rule was applied.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Enough bullshit, here's more lazerbot:

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Lazerbot is here to save us from this off-topic bullshit:

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
A new Jazzflight song and an epic trailer, too. I definitely love that map in the trailer, reminded me a bit of those architectural models for war games you'd see in those game workshops.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
New page:

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
OH SHI--

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Lazerbot is slowly building the tension up, Mario's death will be worth it.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Cool to see you're still working on it. And yeah, Aramek is amazing with those vocal fighting sound effects.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

I'm sorry, I just needed to re-quote that. It's glorious. I think I might even include that in the song for Chapter 7, it's just that good.

What will his voice be like? It better be manly.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, add the music and maybe some crazy extra sound effects where applicable.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
End of the chapter is near!

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
He's been near to much rape in his lifetime as it is.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

FPzero posted:

Escher's Gun.

Or something Liefeld would draw. :/

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
You rang?

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Tortuga posted:

Silver is always coming up with some bullshit like "that was to fast for me to react" or "those guns are to close to their heads for me to do anything".

His plan better be loving brilliant.

Even when he has time to use his powers, he just plans. That's the essense of Silver.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Chill your vags, people.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
HOLY poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
I guess this explains why Elmer is aloof most of the time, unless he gets the chance to get in Blaze's pants or kill people. Also, it's cool how fast lazerbot can whip these pages out. In 4 days, he uploaded 17 pages. Compare that to the previous chapter, which was uploaded in a span of 20 days.