Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

I actually laughed out loud at "hhh...you're a human being"
I feel terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

I love how perfectly straight Mario's back is while riding Yoshi

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

I can't stop staring at the last panel. Something about that enormous underbite has me hypnotised

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

I haven't thought of the whole meta aspect of the comic, so I thought it was hilarious - the only conclusion Mario could come to after discovering his parents were dicks was to murder them with a baseball bat.

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Liku posted:

The idiots that enjoy Tim and Eric are probably the same idiots that use "genius" and "brilliant" to describe TGT, like it's actually good and not some sperg's piece of poo poo webcomic for everyone to laugh at.
I was sort of thinking this as well. While TGT is fun to read and entertaining, describing lazerbot as a genuine literary and comedic genius is a bit of a stretch.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Mario's huge nose seems to make the perfect target for all of the Troll King's strikes