Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

I need to claim this. It is magical.

I read this before I went to work tonight. It was very difficult to have small talk with people when my mind was just obsessed with these drat comics. And then I come home and there is MORE!? Dear god, we have truly found Pandora's box. Now I'm going to go back and get caught up on this magical wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

When I woke up this morning everything seemed dull and grey... And then I decided to check on this thread. It's gonna be a better day from here on out.

Also I have a hard time imagining how Yoshi is going to be badass... I guess he could always eat someone.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'm not sure I understand. Did Hulk throw the rock at Mario and Yoshi knocked it away? Can some one help my dumbass learn?

I'm guessing Yoshi just picked Mario up and out of the way of the rock.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

E the Shaggy posted:

Holy poo poo. THE HULK DID SOMETHING.

The Hulk is to Tails Gets Trolled what T-Dogg is to Walking Dead.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

simplefish posted:

Hahahaha this is so true. Did you notice how T-Dogg got zero lines during the "to kill him or not" scene?

T-Dogg was the only one smart enough to keep his mouth shut, that's how I choose to interpret it. Although I'm thinking after last night's episode he may get more speaking lines due to Dale's death opening up some show funds. I just hope he's not written to be as stupid as the rest of the group.

And so as not to derail the thread:

simplefish posted:

Similarly, I can't remember if Hulk is still on the trollfighters' side, or why he hates Mario enough to crush him under a rock.

I'm pretty sure he's still a trollslaiyer and Mario is a jerk. I'm sure in Hulk's mind it was a loving AWESOME PLAN.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

He'll do schticky to your body

I don't even know what schticky is but given the amount of violence these characters are prone to I imagine it isn't pleasant. Never mind the necrophilia aspect.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I love how Mario and Luigi's teen years are defined by not having mustaches, otherwise they look the exact same.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

Jesus christ if you told me a month ago I'd still be reading this I'd have seriously doubted it but I haven't been able to stop. I just have to know. It's like Game of Thrones with less tits and castles.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

razorrozar posted:

Fixed that for you. TGT must be seen to be believed.

This is absolute truth right here. I tried to explain it to my youngest brother last night and he just gave me blank stares the entire time. I don't think any amount of time on the internet prepares someone for this, never mind hearing about it second hand.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

^^^^ I wish your chef good luck.

razorrozar posted:

I have come across two things that MIGHT prepare one for it, both discovered through this thread: Hitmen for Destiny (and the author's other works, though I didn't read the one about the cheating husband because I can't stand comedies of errors, they make me cringe too much) and Breakfast of the Gods.

I never started on those, when they got mentioned in the thread I was still in class and was already wasting enough time on this non-sense, but now that I'm done for the term I'll have to get on it. Thanks for reminding me!

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I'd really like to be able to use that Troll Slaiyers tag. I had forgotten about it until you reposted it just now.

razorrozar posted:

Hitmen for Destiny is especially great, and it has a twist at the end worthy of M. Night himself. I'll repost the link in a moment, let me find it.

Eta: And linked. That should take you to the first comic, if not the navigation's straightforward.

Thanks for that, now I have something to do before I need to get to work tonight.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

nerdbot posted:

Sylvester got himself some smart weed and slipped all the dumb weed to Tom.

Sufferin' succotash! What a sneaky plan!

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

There are a few I would like better than this, quivering Porky is pretty awesome, but I'm content. I don't think anyone else is using Troll Face at the moment so that's nice.

Also I'm sure he'll re-appear and do something ridiculous later once Troll King is focused on again that'll make it all worth while.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

Now that I've caught my breath, that was goddamn hilarious... Holy poo poo. I did not see that coming at all. Porky just can't catch a goddamn break :smith:

poo poo, and I noticed the bullet left his kid's head, the shooter is gonna get all three in one shot?

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

rock2much posted:

thh.. th.. ththth... dead.

That's just goddamn perfect, thank you. :neckbeard:

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

People eat brains? I had never really thought about it before, it makes sense I guess... I mean it's an organ like any other. You guys are either pretty brave or (at least in OrangeGuy's scenario) stupid to try that, haha.

Hey, it may have made you insanely incontinent but was it at least good?

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

OrangeGuy posted:

It tasted almost entirely like Omega-3 fatty acid fish extract. So, uh, I wouldn't really recommend it beyond being able to say "I tried eating lamb brains in India" or you really, really like the taste of generic fish.

Oddly enough, I don't regret it. I'm actually more glad to have actually tried it than miss out forever. Better to have eaten brains and lost than to have never eaten brains at all, right?

Sounds like an experience. I'd like to say I'd be able to try it but from what it looked like I don't know if I could. I have a weak stomach when it comes to bad looks and smells in food :( Kudos to you for being able to make it though, haha. You'll at least always have a story involving the consumption of brains, if nothing else.

On topic now:

Batman seems like a pretty lovely teacher. "I'm just gonna beat you up a bit for a few hours before telling you how to do this right." How much more training do you think Tails needs? And what the hell will "Cheeto man" teach him about, cheese?

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

Aramek posted:

Perhaps the greatest lesson of self-understanding; that the state of his own very being, one that is analogous to the very nature of what it is to be akin to cheese itself, and how, paralleling the challenge and conflict they now face and are thusly preparing for, it can be accurately, and, perhaps optimistically, thought of as persistently difficult.

How could I have missed that, it's clearly the most useful talent tails will develop in the course of his training. Thank you for opening my eyes, I feel so foolish to have missed it.

DrManiac posted:

To be fair this is pretty much every anime teacher ever.

Touche. Maybe the Japanese should try adapting a different method of educating their cartoon characters.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

Oh, so it is Batman then. Yeah he's a pretty lovely teacher after all. Although who can blame him since his parents are dead?

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

Good to see Troll face return with a spiffy new outfit to boot! Poor Emler... I really hope he can avoid schticky... :ohdear:

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I love how much deus ex machina comes into play in this comic, it happens so often that it manages to catch you off guard every time. Between that and the rapid character deaths it's impossible to have more than a 50/50 chance at guessing whether someone will get killed off or not.

I love it.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

I like how the android stares at the wall while he talks.

He's not, he knows you're there. One of his powers is the ability to break down the fourth wall.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

For a second there I honestly thought Garrybot was gonna bite the dust but I forgot he's made out of bees or something. So I guess he's pretty much immortal then?

Demaro need's to hurry up and kick the bucket, he's the least entertaining half of this fight.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

So after that whole fight with Garry, Demaro is still gonna have the gusto to keep fighting more people? With one arm?

Wouldn't it be great if due to exhaustion Elmer just put Demaro down with one bullet. After all that climactic fighting, one bullet is all it takes from a guy who wasn't even involved.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Or he lives in Canada!

What holiday am I missing? I wasn't aware of any... Maybe I should buy a calendar after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

scarycave posted:

...or a new audio comic comes out. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Get to it then, I'm looking forward to your take on things.