Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

I honestly don't see how this "DBZ fight" is different from anything else in this comic. It all seems like the same funny stuff to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Fact: getting drunk will make you lose a speech impediment and having your family slaughtered by trolls will make you gain one.

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Yeah wow, Lazerbot has some okay expressions on this page. Panel four and seven are nice but the whole page shows he's improving.

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Am I really the only one that enjoyed the Tom and Jerry movie as a kid? I thought the songs were cute. :(

And to add to the "Tom talking" thing, can't forget this episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LFD9VDq88

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Liking that fifth panel. I can just see it scuttling with all those legs.

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Is it really all that necessary to put text above the comic? What's so wrong about putting it below?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

I am so glad this is still going. This is the gift that keeps on giving (not unlike the clap).