Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The key to a good comic is to vomit as many words in to a panel as you can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress, I guess now I have to pick between a borg Reagan or knuckles raping someone with a bat as my avatar :ohdear:

e:Is it me or is there some pretty obvious tracing happening in some of these?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SporkTSI posted:

:psypop:

That opening song is truly the greatest thing ever made.

Edit:
"Ca-Can you call later, I'm playing Runesca-"
"RUNESCAPE'S GAY"

It's like one of those purposefully lovely parody videos, only it's real :psyduck:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Ownager posted:

The use of "trolls" and "noobs" makes me believe that he's actually really raging against being picked on online. That makes his stupid comics ending up here to get picked on pretty ironic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to kill tons of people on the internet more than school just from the language used.

I'm convinced this guy plays Runescape.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jaydee864 posted:

Wile E. Coyote looks so well drawn compared to the others, I can't help but think he traced the image or something. He doesn't look like he was pasted in, I don't think.

Pretty sure Elmer Fudd was traced too. That shadowing is way too drat good for someone like this :v:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rather Dashing posted:

I hope he starts firing off legal threats for a cut of the money spent on his works.

I don't. He could seriously make a wad of cash. You remember the last time someone threatened to sue. Lowtax had to settle out of court for about 100,000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fishylungs posted:

It's weird how on the edge of my seat over this. I need to know how this ends, like for real.

in a firefight with the police, I'm going to assume