Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012
Oh my sweet lord, when you guys get to the later parts I would love to audition as vector. Oh man my freaking eye. :rolleye:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012
Okay so I actually got around to some voice attempt for vector, anyone who wants to use it for whatever, its yours. I hope you like it. :ohdear:

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012

Everdraed posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGrprj9D1QI&hd=1
Finished the first page, hurray!

Well done! Some great voices here, especially for Shadow. As I said before these are a lot of work so no idea when I'll start the next page, but I'll probably look through the different voices that are posted and pick whichever single recording for each line is funniest, since consistency just fetters silliness.

Wonderful, simply wonderful. I am really looking forward to see what the later chapters are going to look like in this animated format, it is just amazing!

Oh and here is more vector. (with some attempts at vomiting blood.)

Edit: Link was bork'd.

Patriot fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Feb 21, 2012

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012
Lazerbot can choose for himself if he wants rape scenes or not, please do not censor the artistic genius. :)

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012
knuckle's no.. no more