Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

This thread moved really fast. :ohdear:
I always wanted to contribute. Here's to lazer's new page.

(here's the full size too)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Lazerbot draws fighting scenes and locations better than I do :negative:

By the way, I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that Toad had a really big art shift or something. Unless this isn't the same toad, I don't know. Are there two Toads in the storyline now?

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Yes, Knuckles is the best character. He is just so high all the time. His 'plan' absolutely slayed me; I can't believe that a comic so benign like the Tails Gets Trolled from page 1 would end up being something as legitimately hilarious and attention-grabbing as this. It's definitely crossed the line of being something I like ironically, and any comic that gets me to give a poo poo about Sonic characters is something special.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Cechmanek posted:

What bugs me is how their mouths are almost never open during dialog. It's like they're communicating telepathically or just humming their lines.

This is okay to me because at least then we can definitely see what emotion they're portraying, rather than just constant B^U.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I'm sure someone, somewhere in this thread's last, dying words will be "hahah trolls be trollin".

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

LordMune posted:

:aaa: Holy crap. This is my favourite panel.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

:aaa: I hope Elmer finds a troll mask and starts giving some lovely alter-ego commentary to what he is about to do.

e: Elmer looks like he has no idea what the gently caress is going on with his hands either.

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 25, 2012

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I don't think whipping up a quick fighting game in Mugen is going too far. I'm just thinking of how happy Lazerbot would be if he played it. I can't even imagine someone making a video game for me :3:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Lazerbot's back, he just messaged me. I'm so thankful right now. :)

VV We all did :911: VV

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 19, 2012

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

:downs: Elmer and Porky's thousand-yard stare are priceless in this page!

you
cant
focus
worth
a poo poo

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Hey doesn't it say in the bible that we shouldn't kill? :allears:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

With the unpredictability of this comic, one could start a betting pool kinda like horse racing on who will die next and have a fairly good playing ground.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Oh my god.

Oh my god. :aaa:

I read it very slowly like suggested and 'or i'll cut your balls off' sent me into the creepy vibe and then the red panel before anything happens... I was tensed up. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I hope nobody saw my expression while reading this in a public place. At that, I hope nobody saw what exactly I was staring at in the first place :v:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Kario shot them. "hahah trolls be trollin".

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I never thought I'd hear someone say something is better than Space Jam and have it be, ever so slightly, true :negative:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Shageletic posted:

EDIT: And people non-ironically like Space Jam now?

I can't hate Space Jam when this still exists: http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm Best thing. :colbert:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Unless someone's commenting ironically, I don't think anyone in this thread uses such abysmal grammar and 'char' so whoever it is is from somewhere else. Doesn't surprise me; Tails Gets Trolled has spread onto Tumblr and such too.

VV Drunkposting on Facebook-- on TGT's page no less :haw: VV

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 25, 2012

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

First sign of something amiss: When he pulls up to the house, he sees a crude cardboard sign on a stick that says 'welcome to the house of god'

Print him out one (1) coupon to have sex with his wife so he won't be so mad.

You're not hungry for duck or wabbit, so no eating small mammals or poultry/bird meat of any kind.

Instead of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, Pin the tail(s) on the Tails.

Give him a toast at dinner congratulating him for killing a tiny bird in a cage.

Give the gift of friendship: Matching shovels for you and him with "freinds for ever" written on them which join up to be a sentence when high-shoveled.

Make everyone play that game where they have a famous person on their back except everyone is a troll slaiyer.

But most importantly, show up late and say "oh sorry i forgot about this and then i took a nap and then i took a poo poo".

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Wow don't take me seriously :v:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I was joking, you really shouldn't do those things because they even make me cringe and I wrote them :ohdear: They sound like "and then the theatre turned into a mst3k riff fest" all over again.

But hey, it's your birthday, man.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Roundabout Route posted:

Yesterday I was bored, so I did a thing. (I am so sorry, JFlight.)

Direct link

... Oh my god. I can't believe it. Thank you so much, now I feel better about liking TGT more than Space Jam :haw:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Attention Horse posted:

Wait a minute, that's not even possible. It's like trying to hang yourself with a rope that you're holding in your hand.

I'm thinking that maybe, due to Porky's powers needing you to be neutral and all, that he was so overcome with emotion due to all the bad poo poo that just happened to him that his powers possessed him or something, effectively killing him. I mean, he's obviously not neutral after having everything in his life come crashing down.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Honestly it looks like a grave/tomb/thing opening and some new person coming out we haven't seen yet.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Never in my life would I have been able to guess that I'd be so into a Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fan-webcomic that I'd have to need recaps to remind myself what is going on because I don't want to forget any part of the storyline. :lost:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I think this chapter kind of needs all this telling because

a) Most chapters of TGT have around the same amount of pages by the end and

b) He's probably going to want to wrap up this whole neutrals arc in just one chapter so they can get a move on with the current plot, so he wants to explain everything within the chapter's page quota.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I don't really know much about Sonic, but isn't Knuckles' job as the last of his species or tribe or whatever to guard their emeralds, and Rouge's entire job is to steal emeralds? The rivalry makes perfect sense to me.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

l33t b4c0n posted:

When did this thread become the internet central for Sonic fans? Christ people, you've been drawn so far into TGT that you don't realize what you have become!

I have a little kid sister who loves Sonic and she owns, so :fut:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

Read her this comic.

She had input on the fan art I made for this thread. :3: I'm a horribly irresponsible guardian but it's a free internet and she already plays enough online games to get all of the potty language she wants. Her favourite character is Woodstock. Good choice.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Dang. It'd be way too tacky to be a Third Street Slaiyer, and my av already is purple, so lazerbot will have to wait. :(

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

When I get home from school I'm going to make a bunch of avatars from panels that haven't been taken yet for whoever wants them. I've been in the thread since the beginning so I have a jist of which ones have been taken and which haven't, I think :)

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

New page!

^
|
the porky family may you
rest in peace

Batman training! It sounds like batman may have some kind of speech impediment :allears:

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jun 4, 2012

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

FadingChord posted:

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

Easily the most poetic passage of Tails Gets Trolled in a while. :allears:

If a song for this chapter gets made, it better recite this as spoken-word poetry on no backbeat.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Sonic was wrong. Being called gay and poo poo-- Tails is the chosen one. He can take it. :fut:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

'Suffuses'.

Guys, I think Lazerbot may actually have Homestar Runner's voice in real-life. This explains all the 'was' too :allears:

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

I don't think someone's an idiot for not knowing every little thing about martial arts. I hardly can name more than 3 types of martial arts let alone know why one would break their hands on purpose.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

That is the funniest page of Tails Gets Trolled I have ever seen. The entire page. I can't pick a moment. I knew Knuckles would always be my favourite character!

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

This page is making me feel a lot better about missing out on all the avatar opportunities from the earlier story.

:laffo: Yours is my new favourite in the entire thread!

"okay this is what happened"
:siren::words::siren:

I am Reverend posted:

Lazerbro needs his own Adult Swim animated series. We need it.

Tails Gets Trolled on Adult Swim would single-handedly save the network.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Sony is wasting their loving time with that Smash Bros. clone they're making. Nobody is going to buy it. If they just went and asked for the looney tunes rights and etc and made Tails Gets Trolled: Melee it would sell like hotcakes.

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Personally I want this guy to be the genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzuki Method
Mar 11, 2012

Jackie D posted:

This is a pretty good option, but I think the Rescue Rangers are outside lazerbot's wheelhouse.

He showed a researched (or at least well-versed) rendition of Tom and Jerry in this comic. You don't think he knows what the Rescue Rangers are?!