Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SNARF SNARF SNARF
Apr 23, 2012
i don't understand what you're talking about, but it makes me mad as hell! Listen to me, as I spout gibberish, and know that I. I am MAD. :mad:
Do people actually unironically enjoy this poo poo or are we laughing at how bad this is? I just want to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SNARF SNARF SNARF
Apr 23, 2012
i don't understand what you're talking about, but it makes me mad as hell! Listen to me, as I spout gibberish, and know that I. I am MAD. :mad:

ToastyPotato posted:

I'm thinking a classic JRPG would be amazing for TGT.

Someone is opening up RPG Maker and working on sprites as we speak.

SNARF SNARF SNARF
Apr 23, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

but if being an rear end in a top hat becomes his new normal, I guess it's a good excuse for me to swap over to a Dangan Ronpa avatar.

That'll teach him

SNARF SNARF SNARF
Apr 23, 2012
My two cents on this thing is that this should be a mock thread, but everytime I come read it, it feels like it isn't. I don't know how to put this in a way that doesn't make me come across as the hugest dick ever, but it almost seems like there are dozens of posters here that unironically think this is enjoyable in any way that isn't "look at how awful and terrible this is", and hey, that's fine by me, but I just don't see it, not even remotely.

Bear in mind I do know a lot of posters here (even those with the avatars) are just here to mock it, and even some of those who "praise it" are just doing it sarcastically, but it reads like the minority.

SNARF SNARF SNARF
Apr 23, 2012
Lazerbot has never seen Dragon Ball and only knows it on a basic level (thus the "battles drawn out forever" joke every nerd has made ever), he's a fan of Naruto, which is a rip off of Dragon Ball.

Its a rip off of a rip off