Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sonic posted:

there is no
need for any
blood shed
,this problem
can be solved
with out any
villains

I always thought Lazerbot meant that there did not need to be any villains in this story. Did he actually mean violence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I was expecting a massacre, but that was like something out of Barefoot Gen. I never expected that type of grisly detail.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Stottie Kyek, that is truly an amazing piece of artwork. What did you use to make it?

Also, did anybody else notice that Tails has five fingers while Cheeto Man only has four?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

UncleSmoothie posted:

It seems like sometimes he's got a definite plan for what's coming in each chapter. Like "Fudd's Choice".

Actually... what was Fudd's Choice again?

I believe that it was meant to be what Rirse said, with him deciding to help the trolls, but because of the arbitrary page limit on the chapters, he just threw in Fud deciding to abandon Porky in the end.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

That Gobbo posted:

Did the android just rebuild himself from loving BEES? :stare:

Accoring to Lazerbot, they are supposed to be beetles. :eng101:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DrSunshine posted:

I think the fight's basically over now. He's escaping, maybe there'll be some short chasing that'll be stopped through the interference of someone else, or perhaps he'll simply use some magic or trick to vanish.

I'm pretty sure Demaro is leading the two into a trap, going by the dialogue and the look on his face.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Aramek posted:

I like how his beetles are kinda like Earth-bending versions of Nano machines, in a way. Cyborg Garry is just using his powers to maintain that shape, and if he eventually dies, I imagine he'll revert to just a pile of dust-like particles.

And then I'll be all sad, because I like doing Garry's voice.

Lazerbot specifically said that the robot beetles are just that...robots, and not rocks shaped into beetles.

Edit:VVV You are correct.

Julias fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Aug 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Man, panel 10 would make the perfect avatar with it moving from one face to the other.