Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
oh my god

i just found this and i can't stop laughing

it just keeps getting worse

edit: why do they have the troll slaiyers picture on their wall

EDIT: NO STOP CALLING HIM EGG MAN HE'S EGGMAN I KNOW THIS IS STUPID AND AUTISTIC BUT I CAN'T NOT NOTICE IT

edit: damnt

edit: "it wasn't called trolling it was called being a dick" is one of the best things i've read

you know, i always wanted to see emerl again, but not like this.

not like this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
my favorite bit is sonic blurting out "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" in the middle of a fight

edit: did... did emerl just use his copy ability without having the author vomit :words: all over the page?

edit: does anyone know what "i just peter pan kick his rear end" actually means

edit: okay "deader than a black guy in a town of racist rednecks" is actually fairly clever and i am going to use it from now on

edit: be sure to read all of mario's lines in charles martinet's voice

edit: i'm assuming "cu*****nt" is in fact just "cuuuuuunt"

Lilfut fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 6, 2013

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

Wait, you are in the beginning of the comic and posting now? Please, when you get to the Chapter Fud's Choice, post your reaction. You'll know what I mean.

ok

edit: frogger and leap frog? gently caress you.

edit: is it just me or is his font getting more and more schizophrenic?

edit: i like to think the dragon balls being a myth is a massive gently caress you to people asking for goku to show up

edit: okay who's the fucker with no ears

edit: i kind of want troll face sex toys

edit: was the "you literally just made adolf hitler..." line originally from this comic, or did the guy just steal it from something? i've definitely seen it elsewhere...

edit: goons goons goony rear end goons

edit: i can't take anything silver's saying seriously because of that stupid-rear end trollface mask

Lilfut fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 6, 2013

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
okay so the earless guy (i still don't know who he actually is) is dragonborn. what the gently caress?! is he just spraying fandoms all over the walls now?!

edit: i like to think the cannon they launch teemo out of (the one right over there) is the unheralded member of the troll slaiyers

edit: oh god mario's parents

edit: i don't know how to react to the kuribo's shoe showing up. it's like with emerl, the guy's making all these fanservicey references i really appreciate but it's all just so twisted and wrong

edit: so many :words: about the blue fire

EDIT: AHAHAHAHA FUDD NEEDED BUGS'S BLOOD FOR A SATANIC RITUAL

OH JESUS THIS IS THE BEST COMIC EVER

EDIT: BATMAN'S BACKSTORY I SWEAR TO GOD

edit: he mentioned gently "cares". confirmed for lurker.

Lilfut fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 6, 2013

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
but seriously, is everyone else having the same problem as me with all these references that would be appreciated in just about any other context?

edit: HUGS @ KISSES

GO✝D

edit: oh god the wife/babby double kill

Lilfut fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jan 6, 2013