Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

What if Doctor Who had intervened?
What if Tails had not gotten trolled?

:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

UncleSmoothie posted:

Who did this incredible thing?

I did. I've noticed you can see a bit more detail with deviantart's zoom. You can actually read Beavis's shirt.

METLICA

http://jingai-jigokumoto.deviantart.com/

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Vogon Poet posted:

Plus confirmation (as I think we all guessed) that LB hasn't gone back to reading this thread.

I don't think he can because of the current paywall for non members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw&list=TL7KSnrEz_Dps

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

scarycave posted:

Then he'll become a Juggalo. Perfect. That's all we need.

I so hope lazerbot labels the Faygo bottles "faggo".

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Has anyone else noticed that the newest page is lazerbot's 420th deviation?

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

WHAT IF tails didn't get trolled Chapter Two
Chapter one can be seen here.
The first two panels are totally stolen from my favorite Brian Lee comic buntain simpson.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

The fake-lazerbot-hacker-guy added me to his deviantart watch list. I don't know what to think. :baby:

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

I don't get why everyone's razzing this guy, I think a ridiculously shonen movie/anime about people trolling each other to death would be the greatest thing.

:speculate:
In the year 2500, when all this poo poo is in the public domain--Pixar will probably make a big budget TGT movie with all the proper characters, and the home video release will contain a documentary on "the tragic life and horrid death of lazerbot" featuring his real name and a few embarrassing photographs.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

tails didn't get trolled chapter 3

Previous chapters can be found here.

!

:nws:

!

Jingai Jigokumoto fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Sep 21, 2013

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Young Freud posted:

I think there needs to be more Tom Baker Doctor Who trolling his future incarnations.

I might consider doing this after "Starscream gets gay" and the Halloween special.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

pic idea four (Cheeto Man, with three joints in his mouth and waving a giant sombrero, riding a giant cheeto like the nuclear bomb at the end of Dr Strangelove (falling towards a giant Godzilla size troll)

Seems like the most logical and appropriate ending for "What If tails didn't get trolled".

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

"tails didn't get trolled" one-page special!

previous chapters

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

mr.capps posted:

I thought that was pretty lame until I saw the Calvin in the corner and now I can't stop laughing.

I just slapped it together since I've slacked-off for too long. I promise that the next chapter will be the best yet.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

I made it into an original lazerbot collage! My lifelong dream!

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Ballz posted:

Is this canan or just a Halloween special?

It explains how Knuckles died and why Shadow is a hosed up cyborg. So yes, as Caption of this comic, I pronounce it canan.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

scarycave posted:

Justin Beibers severed penis

I think I made that up. All this poo poo kinda blurs together.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Data Graham posted:

I hadn't even considered that the faceplanting might be LB trying to do something consistent with the Sonic universe :psyduck:

Like "something fell" in Dave Sim's Cerebus.

For anyone familiar with Cerebus, are you looking more foward to lazerbot's "Reads" phase or his "Latter Days" phase?

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

I would strongly consider replacing my troll slaiyers gang tag with an Austim squad one.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

ZuljinRaynor posted:

My favorite part was when he got mad at "unreliable narration" and said it was an insult and supposed to be offensive when it is an actual, normal narrative technique and not some sort of negative criticism.

I was quoted in post 22! Too bad he interpreted it as an insult.

Post 22 (I think I made that up. All this poo poo kinda blurs together.)

Post 22 Lazerbot reply and break down Pretty much saying my comic is poo poo. lol should i go on?

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

nexus6 posted:

Sooo, I just skipped through the last six pages looking for updates. Is the comic dead now?

No. Lazer Bro's posts on DA indicate an epic new era of TGT soon! and some new mystery project.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

James Hardon posted:

Terrible thread OP.

this thred is untrollable, n00b

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

I need to work faster.

previous chapters(hi-res): http://jingai-jigokumoto.deviantart.com/gallery/41344727

previous chapters(non deviantart): http://tdgt.webcomic.ws/

more to follow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Bloodly posted:

This is what happens after horrifying or extreme emotional events. You BREAK. Sometimes a little, sometimes to this extent. Sometimes you put yourself back together, often you don't.

The narration over the TGT action-packed movie trailer.