Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What's the deal with the talking red bird? Did I miss a chapter or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Now you mention it, I vaguely remember.
Tails gets Trolled is getting quite the character sheet.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tom's seatbelt panel is the greatest. The sheer out of nowhere nature of it and pretty good art are just sublime.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't usually like stoner humour at all, but jesus if this isn't the best thing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Thank you LazyB for an amazing chapter and I am looking forward to your next one whenever it may be, you magnificent bastard.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm sure tumblr has gone over all of this already with a fine tooth comb.

Personally, I'm glad Lazy has enough restraint to keep the actual drawings non-explicit enough to be hilariously weird. There are many ways that could have gotten absolutely horrifying and Lazy avoided most of them.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

At least the Cheetah prostitute had quite well drawn hands?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ya blew it Tails, ya blew it!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rather Dashing posted:

For someone so pent up on homosexuals, this page is pretty gay.

The first time I saw the page before this one, which shares the same art style, I thought LazyB was doing another Tails gets Gay page.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This sort of feels like a revolutionary 2 pages, where it's discovered that TGT is not, was not and never will be the weirdest Sonic thing on the internet.

It will always be the greatest though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Breadallelogram posted:

Amy is a god drat liar.

I don't know, Sonic did have a girlfriend, and he did have sex with her so he wouldn't be so mad.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Frankston posted:

gently caress this is boring, how long has it actually been since the plot advanced? Lazerbot no-one gives a poo poo about you or your speeches, just keep churning out the comic.

This please, LazyB my love.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Man, whereabouts in the UK do you live that you get seatbelt buses?

Do you live in the places that have trains that are quiet and not lifted directly out of the 1970's?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I had no idea he'd finished an entire chapter, so I read all of it at once and it was a roller coaster in the truest sense. Going from being impressed at how much better at drawing he is now, to the horror of the rape scene to the funny as hell Sonic with a long nose faces and then the brick joke.

LazyB is a genius, god-damnit.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

LazyB is this generation's Da Vinci.
People 400 years from now will be reading this poo poo in the space Louvre.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Spyro finally finishes the job on Jessie after how long now? A year or so?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Starts with a nazi frenching a pony, ends with an angsty realisation of valuing ones friends from Knuckles and Amy in her underwear. Yep, that's a Tails Gets Trolled update alright.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Everytime I see a marked improvement in LazyB's art, I feel a little swell of pride inside me.

I'm N'thing ThatBasqueGuy's title too.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Suicide by murder is the best thing I've read for a long time.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lazy B needs a Patreon.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lazy B's moving to Hollywood.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I love stumbling across a chunk of new TGT and finding that it's just as incredible as it always has been. I can't wait to see the final panel looking like a better Mona Lisa but Tails instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Going to set up an auto-tweet to send that to Yusuke Murata once a day until he agrees to do TGT.