Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

ToastyPotato posted:

I really don't think TGT is the kind of thing that needs hipster thinking to accompany it. It was a silly mspaint comic that was never going to be "as good" as it was or last much longer than it did. Let's be loving real for a moment. We're not lamenting the death of some once in a lifetime masterpiece. It was in the right place at the right time, and if not for that, it would have come and gone like a million other random weird projects on the internet.

It's more that he went ballistic when goons started telling him what is and isn't right, which is dumb from both perspectives, for different reasons.

That being said, he was bound to start inserting his impossibly boring fight sequences eventually so I guess it was all a matter of time :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Idk, tgt was defined by me for the surprise cast of characters, like looney tunes and the hulk and loving doug.

When Lazy B just introduces characters like sonichu and shrek for the ~ironic meme~ factor, it just doesn't work and unfortunately I guess it just means I have to just part ways with the comic now.

That's my seriouspost about a comic where sonic's talentless sidekick gets told he's gay and a retard.

ROFL Octopus fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Aug 4, 2017

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

JazzFlight posted:

It's like when Tommy Wiseau is trying to be funny and is in on the joke. We liked it when it was unique outsider art, not trying to jam as many tired memes in one page as possible.

Well at the very least the first ~9-10 chapters (I can't remember where Fud's Choice was) were pure gold, with maybe a resurgence during the weed party chapters.

I think most people couldn't imagine the this comic without your songs though, especially the main theme.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I don’t regret enjoying the good times this comic has given me