Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Blackheart posted:

Just go read It Hurts instead

The MSJ posted:

I warn everyone to start from the beginning of this because around the 100th comic something equivalent to Sonic getting killed or the backstory of the Neutrals occurs.

do exactly what this person says right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

SnowblindFatal posted:

What the gently caress is an inuyasha?

lol someone never watched adult swim at while high in your dorm room at 1am, initially too stoned to change the channel but then too invested with Kagome-chan's unrequited love for Inuyasha to ever look away,

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

oh man what the hell

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

mr.capps posted:

Nah, there is no way lazerbot wasn't home schooled.

actually I don't think you learn a love of the word human being anywhere but elementary school