Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
someone needs to tell the troll king that one of the lost words of death is ‘alimony’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
that can’t be gary? Who is that

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
some of the best news I’ve heard all year

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
already a huge fan of ninja spongebob

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
please god don’t switch off this plot line

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
and better power scaling than 99% of shonen and comic books, maybe one day a really good artist redraws it all like one punch man

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
remember trollface? You won’t believe what he did to sonic

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
shredded wizard Arnold made up for any of that bullshit earlier

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I think this is all silver’s plan from after the Justin bieber concert that he didn’t explain

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

raocow posted:

is the angel meant to be a character I'm not recognising ?!

the reference is from a book called the bible

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

LRADIKAL posted:

I forget, who's arm is that? I thought the troll king was still in the forest learning all the best swears?

emerl, who died fighting the troll king so the rest of that sonic b team could escape

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
poor silver, his first real fight and he’s saddled with a tired bob and de-powered Tom

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Shiran posted:

I don’t think Mario will be redeemed. Mario was twisted even before Luigi's death, now his sanity will quickly spiral downwards. Things are especially bad for Mario since his relationship with the Mushroom Kingdom seems to be decaying. I bet the red plumber will get killed soon.
I wonder if Wario and Waluigi would care about Mario killing their parents or about Luigi getting murdered in a troll war. Kario name dropped them so I assume they'll eventually show up.

worst thing Mario did was lie to the troll slayer team, shadow is the one who isn’t gonna be redeemed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I had all these grand plans for shadows re-introduction, what a generational writer