Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOORAY
Jul 13, 2001

Liku posted:

The idiots that enjoy Tim and Eric are probably the same idiots that use "genius" and "brilliant" to describe TGT, like it's actually good and not some sperg's piece of poo poo webcomic for everyone to laugh at.

hahah trolls be trollin

Clearly you can't see TGT for what it is--an allegory for the global war on terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOORAY
Jul 13, 2001

kinda late but it got stuck in my head after seeing that Wile panel

HOORAY
Jul 13, 2001

Vogon Poet posted:

This isn't the first page he's drawn in the rougher style. I'm not sure why he's doing it, but I don't like it as much.

Maybe he is using his friend's computer that he is mushing off of because of the virus? I like that it inexplicably changes every now and then though, it's charming.