Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Every single panel is new avatar material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
The panel doesn't match the caption, but the expression sure does. Worth every penny.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

HorseRenoir posted:

Anyone mind if I take this?

I do since I had it from yesterday, you motherfucker.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

Just in case anyone's curious, I've counted 28 new avatars inspired by this thread up to this point. I don't what that adds up to, but Lowtax is making like millions of dollars off this kid.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

That sucks he's gettiing trolled by his mouse. I wonder if it's because he's holding it in a kung-fu death grip as he creates these things.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Jesus, I've plowed through this thread while nursing a bad cold. loving amazing, and I'm not done yet.

I think it's time to have an avatar. And if this isn't taken, this is the one I want.

Can one of you make this happen for me?

Some dude already has it I think.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

Kario's "trolls be trollin'" reminds me a lot the family of assholes in Billy Madison chanting "O'Doyle rules!" as their car goes careening off the cliff.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

Uh, there is no better suit than Kuribo's Shoe. Dumbass.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

This comic is a lot like the Simpsons. It should have ended on a high note a long time back, but it just keeps limping on.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

I kind of wish I had the disposable income to change my avatar and distance myself from this comic, because it's become poo poo-stained balls awful. This never-ending retarded game of back and forth isn't even enjoyable or entertaining on an ironic level. It's just tedious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

Calico Heart posted:

Okay, to be fair, none of us saw that coming.

Yeah, it's not like this isn't the eighth or ninth time one of these characters pulled a deus ex machina out of their rear end to turn the tables on the other guy or anything. I've heard of trump cards before, but these two bores are playing with trump decks.