Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

Is he forming that out of evil anti-hero cheeto dust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle
Was just reading through some TGT again, as I often do, and I was pleasantly surprised at this page. Look at the paneling in the top half, the way the action panels all encircle the main overarching view. Also look at how the gun and sword meld together through panels. Laserbot is truly an artist.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

ThatPazuzu posted:

Aww, I was kind of hoping that he meant that the person only consumed resources and never produced anything.

Well, it does still mean that, but from a nerdier perspective. A feeder is seen as not only a waste of a teammate but actually a detriment to the team. A nonexistent teammate is superior to a feeding teammate. So, essentially the same kind of "waste of space/resources" meaning.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

my dad posted:

I'm just going to point out that Tails' spikes are going the wrong way. The transition is visible on the last two panels of the previous page. So this is, in fact, a fake Tails.

The only question that remains is whether Ronald is going to notice it. (Actually, there's one more, of course, was it was actually a fake Ronald all along?)

And so it begins. Lazerbot just introduced a mechanic specifically designed to troll goons.

Now he just has to proceed as normal, never mentioning illusions ever again.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

Aristobulus posted:

I don't really like this because it kindof destroys the chill personality and relationship Knuckles and Cheetoman had. Like now Cheetoman is screaming at him and trying to kill Knuckles like they never respected eachother.

And Knuckles is the same character that loving infiltrated and smoked up trolls and poo poo. They're the two biggest weedsmokers in the comic and it's kindof part of their personality.

I feel like this whole part is like...LB is really into Breaking Bad or something. And originally writing the party arc he was just introduced to weed and really went overboard with a chill, fun arc. And before that it was Game of Thrones or something.

i think ghost ronald is going to have something to do with this sudden change of character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle
I keep reading it in this guy's voice.