Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
Oh snap, the true secret of Batman R.I.P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."

nerdbot posted:

By the way, one of Lazerbot's many Bat-blobs looks familiar, and I just figured out why:

I think he is actually an artist for the upcoming Batman cartoon.

Wait a second, Professor loving Pyg?!

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"this is that blood of christ poo poo that churches do all the time"

I loving love this comic.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Oh, I get it! It's an N on the top and a pentagram on the bottom.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Those first three panels are amazing. I'm pretty sure this isn't a mock thread anymore, I unironically love this comic.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

ElementaryScotty posted:

Part of the reason I always disliked Jerry was that as a kid, I used to hear war stories from my grandfather and he'd talk about "Tommies" and "Jerries". I suppose I sort of put two and two together and got upset when Jerry came out on top.

So thanks for killing off that drat mouse, Lazerbot.

Holy poo poo, I never even thought of that.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"Sweet like nice feet." Oh my God, never change, Lazerbot. And welcome back.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Holy poo poo, Spyro is loving fantastic. I'm visibly cracking up at work.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

I am in absolutely no way joking when I say that's the most awesome thing I'm going to see this week.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

gently caress you trolls

That last panel is seriously fantastic.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

I will hug Lazey B through the internet if Tom pulls out Art Spiegelman's dad.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

To be fair, the sunlight could be to recharge Superman.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

horriblePencilist posted:

........you can
not kill what
is already
dead

Luigi the Ironborn

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Lazerbot R.R. Martin.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Oh, man. That was a loving rollercoaster. THANK YOU for not putting text on top of that.

But holy poo poo.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Hellsau posted:

You don't want to know what the brony fans of bever call themselves.

If JB actually passed away his fans would be the Bereabed

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Is it just me or is that way better written than Lazy's usual patois?

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

God, I hope the Yin Yang Serpents give us a Whisper Song reference.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

Oh drat that is some sequential art poo poo. I really hope you do some noise outside of this thread because I would greatly enjoy devouring its artistic contents.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

JazzFlight posted:

Not to impede on the awesome new page, but look what just made a headline on Destructoid:

Bugs Bunny guest stars in Sonic Universe #48:
http://www.destructoid.com/bugs-bunny-guest-stars-in-sonic-universe-48--242529.phtml

Apparently it's a group of "not-really-them-but-a-tribute" characters that include a rabbit, a duck, a coyote, and two characters named Tex and Avery.

I think the real Sonic comics are getting inspiration from TGT...

Ian Flynn WAS on here for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

I've been kind of down on this for a while but that page was Pure TGT Poetry.