Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I don't want to harass this dude at all, but I'm curious about him. Is he twelve, is english not his first language, does he have a mental disability? is anything known about the dude Lazerbot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

is heimerdinger the foil for teemo? what was teemo's anti-troll power again? agreeing with them?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

that crescent moon literally has the dark side carved away

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

haha all this from just trolling tails. like all this loss of life could have been averted if they just avoided that guy who was too fat to bury

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

where did chill your pill come from it's not said in any of these comics unless I missed one

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Mario crushes them in his fist to get stardust, makes him all sparkly

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

This hiatus is killing me.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

What will jerry even do as a zombie? Jump down your throat and punch his way out?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

It took me way, way too long to realize he wasn't literally saying villains. I think it was when I saw quintessence that I realized he tries to let spellcheck help him.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Wait... Porky is wearying a priest's collar, that means he's catholic right? Why would a Catholic priest have a girlfriend to lose?

I'm hoping this means LB thinks all catholics dress up like priests in church because that's just precious

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

So do people see the lines or are the lines for our benefit, and the neutral's (sp) just feel the lines?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Wait when did red headed priest die? Did this guy make him shoot porky's wife?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Haha, it just hit me that Taz's dad from Tazmania was doing a bing crosby impression. Anyway tiny toons and tazmania were about fifteen years ago. I can't seem to disagree with you though. Tails gets trolled is a better use of the looney tunes intellectual property.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Did the flamethrower ruin all his strings? They look broken. I think perhaps even if he wins it's a Pyrrhic victory.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

I just want one of these two men, who have each been 100% convinced of their own superiority in this situation, to stop saying "ugh he did X now I have to do Y" and just go "oh gently caress I guess I was really outclassed, dead now" already.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

why did that crab yank off his own claw?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

I guess Elmer remembers his accent from the troll bieber concert showdown? That's supposed to be Ember is-a loving awesome. Like how that'sa spicey meat-a ball-a

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Goddamn! How many amulets of talos is he wearing? His shout cooldown is sick!

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Getting itchy. It's been a while.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Like a billion posts ago someone said "hey this reminds me of Hitmen for Destiny" and I started reading it and it was just awful and dumb and then suddenly it got good. Like serious well crafted and well delivered jokes, punchlines with punch, etc. I'm just kind of stunned here, anyway, thanks whoever mentioned that?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

they can't worship you if there dead - a cool callback

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

AHHHHH jesus I spent all night reading Liar Game the manga and I read this right to left by habit and it worked. At the end Cheetoman did a cool flip up move ending in a karate pose.

e: also, reading backwards, Cheeto man runs into the room full tilt, stops at Ronald strangling Tails and goes "hey guys what's going on?"

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jan 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Now Tom is going to eat Sylvester's brain and find out they were never rivals after all and that he really liked him and thought he was cool and he'll feel bad and fail the emotions bet and die.