Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I never dreamt there could be a universe in which I'd be more afraid to meet Doug Funnie in a dark alley than Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

nerdbot posted:

I want to know what Cheeto Man is doing in this group, though. Doug and Skeeter get trolled by Roger, trolls killed Batman's parents, Arthur gets trolled by DW, Woodstock is a Peanuts character and he's miserable by default, Dexter gets bullied, Vivian got treated like dirt by her sisters, but who on earth could troll a guy as cool as Cheeto Man??

Cheeto Man just stands against uncool dudes in principle. Maybe someone close to him has been a victim of trolling (Pringle Man, perhaps).

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

A new favorite.