Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

khy posted:

What happened to the Imgur album linked in the OP? Where can I go to get the whole thing all at once?

I've assembled each Chapter of Tails Gets Trolled into an Adobe PDF. They average about 10MB in size. They could be made smaller, albeit at the cost of lost image quality and/or loss-of-compatibility with old PDF-reading software.

Assuming these files would be useful to folks, what's a good way to host/distribute them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

nexus6 posted:

mega.co.nz

Thanks for this tip. Here are:

If anyone catches any mistakes I made when producing these, let me know.

Since I just re-read the whole comic while organizing image files and converting them to PDF, I'll take a shot at summarizing the current state of affairs in the TGT universe:
  • The sky became red when Demaro's monster, the "guardian of the moon," first went outdoors. Wile E. Coyote has since unsummoned the monster with "ForesT ChAmBers." The Demaro vs. Coyote fight remains ongoing.
  • When we last saw Rob (the man with no ears) and Hindo (the electric troll), Rob had dealt a devastating blow to Hindo. The fight appears to be over, with Rob the victor.
  • Troll King is not present at the troll's stronghold. He and Travous (the little red bird), along with a few troll mooks, are somewhere in the wilderness, searching for the place where the Words of Death are learned. Troll King wants the man in the ice (a Dragonborn who once served him in the Middle Ages) to learn the Words of Death once he is revived.
  • Alex (the emo troll) has been secretly following Troll King and Travous. We learned of Alex's plans to learn the Words of Death himself, and betray Troll King and Trollface.
  • Elmer Fudd has eaten Eggman's brains and become a technological genius. At present, he is inside the troll fortress, and has taken control of Luigi's well-preserved corpse. His control over Bugs and Daffy is being held in check by Demaro's powers. According to Garry (Demaro's troll brother), Eggman's genius is so phenomenal that the trolls will not need the "third genius" (besides Heimerdinger and Eggman) to create their robot army and revive the man in the ice; but, only he (Garry) and Elmer Fudd understand the extent of Eggman's brilliance.
  • Trollface is inside the troll fortress. He has Elmer's gun, and used it to fatally shoot Sylvester. Tom became quite distraught at Sylvester's violent death. Since Tom is a Neutral, his body suffered some kind of physical punishment when he was unable to control his emotions (his lifespan "was shorten"?). Silver intervened with his telekinesis to prevent Tom from being shot as well. The confrontation between Silver and Trollface was inconclusive: Trollface appears to be aware of the effective range of Silver's powers, and escaped.
  • Pori is a double agent, being a member of the Defenders as well as being trusted by the trolls. He appears to have an agenda of his own. For one thing, we saw him bring a sample of Silver's DNA to some laboratory in a cave deep in the jungle. For another, acting on his own, he provided Mario with photographic proof that Shadow (a former troll) was the one who recruited Mario's parents into the trolls many years ago.
  • With the assistance of the Toads, Mario is developing a holy star--a power-up that imparts starman invincibility for an extended period of time. Bowser Jr., who is spying on Mario and the Toads, discovered that Mario is planning another confrontation with the trolls, and sent a goomba to report the situation to Bowser.
  • Shadow, Bowser, and the troll slaiyers have recruited some new members. Teemo has respawned, and is reunited with the slaiyers. Shadow has come up with a plan to use against Mario and/or the trolls. We do not know what his plan is, but the other slaiyers are quite impressed with it.
  • Tails has progressed in his training with the Defenders. Ronald McDonald, a master of illusions, at first refused to train Tails, but Pori persuaded him to cooperate. Ronald then attempted to kill Tails at the conclusion of their time together, but Cheetoh Man intervened. Pac-Man then directed Kermit to Intellect Bond with Ronald. The session between Kermit and Ronald, as well as the scene with Arthur's divinations, are full of ominous but quite vague foreshadowing.
  • Most recently, Knuckles, and later Amy, arrived at the Defenders' hideout, initiating a sequence of events so bizarre as to defy any concise summary. Suffice it to say that the motivations, loyalties, and veracities of Knuckles, Amy, and all the Defenders--especially Cheetoh Man, Hello Kitty, and Ronald--are now quite unclear.

edit for verb tenses
edit #2 to update URLs for all-in-one PDF and zip folder, current as of May 16th
edit #3: links above are dead, but I plan to keep the contents of this folder up-to-date.

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 26, 2015

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

It's looking less and less likely that this is all an illusion of Ronald's. Chester freakin' Cheetah, one of the evilest in the TGT universe! I can't help but wonder what he's done to Hello Kitty for her infidelity. Also, might he forgive Tails if he can be convinced that Tails had no idea Kitty was his wife?

The Bee posted:

Mario could stand a chance here. But that'd rely on Mario having a shred of empathy for anything that isn't him or his kingdom.
I love how Lazerbot's Mario is a stone-cold, Machiavellian psychopath.

Nice work.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

simplefish posted:

Was it ever explained why her back was scarred to poo poo?
I don't think it was. Good catch. We have a pretty good guess now, though. :(

nerdbot posted:

There's no way this is what he had in mind the whole time, but I mean it works I guess. I can go with it.

I love the idea of loving, Chester Cheetah, now under the alias Cheeto Man, holding like, Dee Dee and Robin hostage and forcing everyone to make up fake weird stories. It makes sense that Batman was lying because there was no way he'd ever have the cajones to kill the Joker.
Were ALL the Defenders lying about their motivation for joining the group? We see Ronald's memory of his sister Rosie being trolled when he does the Intellect Bond with Kermit. Of course, that could be an illusion.

What's not clear is whether the Defenders group has always been an instrument of Cheeto Man, or whether its origin story per Pac-Man, Frogger, and Leap Frog is veridical. In the latter case, Cheeto Man would've had a criminal empire before he joined the Defenders, and then, once he joined, he decided to take over and remold the group to suit his purposes. This would explain why Pac-Man is the nominal boss, and why everyone seems to respect his leadership: Cheeto Man left the existing organizational structure in place, but made Pac-Man his puppet by kidnapping his wife and kid.

If most or even all of the Defenders are in the same boat, why don't they band together to overthrow Cheeto Man and rescue their loved ones? It makes sense, though, if they originally joined up to fight the trolls, and they're counting on him to defeat Troll King. Even Troll King fears Cheeto Man in single combat...

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

The MSJ posted:

TGT have always worked on the premise that even people fighting the Trolls are reprehensible.

VideoGames posted:

all i know is that i am having a whale of a time, even if there are no good guys
The troll problem cannot be solved WITHOUT villains.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Now that Chapter 20 is complete, I updated my PDFs of the comic. Instead of linking to specific files as before, here's a link to the folder. The 20 PDF'd chapters are there, bundled together as a tarball, as a .zip folder, and as one big PDF with bookmarks for each chapter. There's also an all-in-one PDF for the first five chapters--a Tails Gets Trolled sampler for potential new readers, if you like.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see the action return to Demaro vs. Coyote. If this "The Conclusion" of their fight, I hope the coy dawg comes out on top. He's probably my favorite character right now. I'd like to think that the sky changing back means the fight ends unfavorably for Demaro, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. It might just be that the effect on the sky doesn't persist for long after Demaro loses control of his monster.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Three eye guy is some bullshit OC DO NOT STEAL so he's totally going to win this fight.

which is too bad because coyote deserves it more.
It would be odd from a storytelling perspective if the antagonistic threat that Demaro presents were eliminated at this point. Of course, the fight could end indecisively: if it starts going poorly for Coyote, he could escape using Road Runner. On the other hand, Coyote has allies on the scene, whereas Demaro is already fatigued and missing an arm. But Demaro has an ace-in-the-hole he doesn't even understand: that eldritch horror behind his third eye.

nexus6 posted:

I know, hence 'last resort'. It's like the skeleton monster won't let him lose.
Or might it, if a worthier host comes along...?

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

nerdbot posted:

Since everything the Defenders told Tails was a Cheeto-fed lie, does that mean the Dragonballs could actually be real :aaa:

This had occurred to me as well. For that matter, has any non-Defender ever mentioned the Soul Bind? That could be a big lie, too!

Thing is, although the veracity of the Defenders has been called into question, we don't know how much truth might be mixed in there with the deception. That is, have the Defenders been a tool of Cheeto-man from the beginning, or did Cheeto-man subvert an extant group of genuine anti-troll guerrillas led by Pac-Man?

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

HorseRenoir posted:

oh poo poo he's gone super satan
:golfclap:
...I'm worried about Coyote, you guys... :ohdear:

simplefish posted:

nerdbot posted:

Silver, Rob and Blaze are working with the Neutrals because they're friends with Elmer Fudd.

Silver and Blaze are killing a bunch of trolls they have caged up but they only brought spears to kill them with so they have to do it one by one and it's taking a long time.

Rob is fighting the troll second in command guy with the electric powers.

Elmer is escaping with Luigi's corpse and since he has all of Dr. Robotnik's memories he's simultaneously remembering all the weird poo poo with Amy and getting freaked out by it.

Sylvester got ganked by Troll Face and it pushed Tom out of a neutral state and he's still alive but no longer has Neutral Powers™

no, I don't know how I remember all of this either
Rob has already defeated the elecetroll guy, even if iirc it had an OR DID HE? ending.

At some point I'll go through this page by page and put a wiki together or something
Based on page 3 of Chapter 17, I'd say the fight is over, in favor of the Man With No Ears.

Phlegmish posted:

The entire point of the Neutrals is that they have to remain emotionally neutral at all times, or else their powers don't work. However, they do seem to be mostly 'good' relative to the other factions...they just can't feel strongly about it either way.
Yeah, but bear in mind that Coyote, Sylvester, and Tom only have skin in the game right now because Fudd's been kidnapped, and they cannot let his power fall into the wrong hands (see conversation between Coyote and Silver in Chapter 8). Even so, Coyote & Co. are definitely "good" Neutrals in a relative sense, whereas Demaro is pure evil (see Coyote's thoughts on page 21 of Chapter 13). Really, like someone else remarked earlier in the thread, Tails Gets Trolled works on the premise that the "good" guys are almost as reprehensible as the bad guys. For instance, Silver nonchalantly slaughtered dozens of helpless trolls with a spear. Even Coyote hired assassins (Shadow and Knuckles) to murder another sentient being (Roadrunner). It might be that Sonic was the only idealistic and morally upright character, but even he had his fatal flaw (he could learn a thing or two about self-control from Coyote!).

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

tiistai posted:

Did he get a Stand or what's the ghostly guy behind him

A Steampunk Gent posted:

That looks like vanilla Demaro, maybe the Satan-eye has fully taken control of his body?

I'd say it's either vanilla Demaro, or his brother Garry. Remember how Garry's spirit got absorbed by the cosmic horror that's somehow connected to Demaro's third eye?

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

nexus6 posted:

Is anyone still compiling these into an album? I love seeing the updates but it'd be cool if I could just read one after the other so I don't lose context.
Light Gun Man is maintaining a compilation, in CBR format and in .zips of plain image files. I'm maintaining a compilation, in PDF format. I plan to update mine at the end of each chapter.

david_a posted:

RobobTheGreat posted:

I'd say it's either vanilla Demaro, or his brother Garry. Remember how Garry's spirit got absorbed by the cosmic horror that's somehow connected to Demaro's third eye?
... no

are you monsters going to make me read through all of it again

you monsters are going to make me read through all of it again :argh:
It happened on page 6 of Chapter 13, FWIW.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Sad news indeed.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

The post I'm quoting is from October 9, 2012. So, the Demaro vs. Coyote fight has lasted, in realtime, almost three-and-a-half years. And it's looking like I'll be old enough to retire before it concludes...if it ever even does...

e: I meant "post" not "posted"

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 10, 2016

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Data Graham posted:

Welcome aboard, though it feels like we're winding down the afterparty for the losing team

Nostradingus posted:

mods change the thread title to "sonic & friends got trolled"

MeccaPrime posted:

mods change the thread title to "sonic & friends got trolled died on->
the way back to their
home planet"

Is this thread is really over & dead? If so, could it please be closed (and goldmined), before it turns to poo poo? Maybe the return of TGT deserves its own OP.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

PBS Newshour posted:

I read TGT by going through the thread, I recommend it because the constantly shifting perspectives on the comic and lazerbot himself were almost as funny as the stuff that was happening in it

Same; I marathoned this thread in January '15. I'd recommend any other goon do the same, because in all seriousness it's "value added" relative to just reading the comic, in that you get to vicariously experience the thread's collective experience with encountering the comic, and with following it as it progressed.

There's something special about serialized fiction. For instance, sure, someday my children might read the Harry Potter series, but they won't ever know what it was like to read the books as they came out, and they'll certainly never experience the suspense of Spring 2007 as fans eagerly anticipated the publication of Deathly Hallows.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

The return of "Tails Gets Trolled" will deserve its own OP.

Goldmine already.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

RobobTheGreat posted:

The return of "Tails Gets Trolled" will deserve its own OP.

Goldmine already.

This great thread is dead
So now it is time
To move said thread
Into the goldmine.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Yes.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Nice.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

So I guess it's really happening. TGT has returned!

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

HBar posted:

New page!

I have never doubted that Lazerbot would come through, eventually. :dance:

The MSJ posted:

Demaro's new arm is a limb of that skeletal centipede that gives him his power.

...You are probably right about that...

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

The MSJ posted:

Canine misidentified and fourth wall brokern in the new page.

It stands to reason that Demaro is going to win this fight: he's an Original Character, and has received considerable attention so far (consider how many pages were devoted to his fight with Garry). But, TGT is undoubtedly one of the LEAST predictable works of fiction I have ever encountered.

I'm currently re-reading TGT (when I finish, I'll be happy to post a current plot summary), and I notice that, of the seven who were imparted with the power of Neutrals, only Coyote's hand markings and spirit strings are yellow (the others' are red). Further, Kelic (the officiant of the satanic ritual) genuinely seemed to think that Coyote was more powerful than Demaro (for what that is worth).

I think it's possible, maybe even likely, that Coyote will either win this fight, or that it will end inconclusively.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mr. Flunchy posted:

They should have sent a poet.

Like I posted upthread: TGT is one of the least predictable works of fiction I've ever encountered.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

So is this comic finally getting back on track??

lazerbot on July 31st posted:

After the conclusion of chapter 22, TGT will be halted, unless we feel like it should be continued. Instead, TGTP will take its place, catch up and proceed in a mere fraction of the time it took to reach 22 chapters of TGT. We highly doubt that we will have anymore issues preventing us from working on the comic at this point. Our living situation is going quite well now.
Yes, we understand the hesitation to back this approach, considering that the original TGT will be halted. But like we've stated to a few of our followers, TGT was a draft. TGTP is everything that TGT is, but more. (Without the unintended comedy, of course) Instead, we've loaded it full of ''intended comedy''
But the unintended comedy was what made early TGT unique!

JazzFlight posted:

Always happy to share. (SHAMELESS PLUG)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePSdwjOz5c

I actually did a full 10-track album corresponding to the first 10 chapters. The first 4 music videos are on YouTube and the rest of the songs you can find in the description of the first music video if they're still up on tindeck.
My favorite is the one for Chapter 9, "Nooooo Porky Dont". I crack up at the line about "loving jarry" every time I hear it. :)

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

This is an encouraging development...!

Coyote and Demaro have been fighting for what...at least 2 years realtime now?

Seemingly, Coyote OUGHT to win this fight. Coyote's been hyped up to be the quintessential Neutral. But, Demaro has gotten a disproportionate share of attention in the comic, and he IS an originalcharacterdonotsteal.

From a storytelling perspective, a Coyote victory seems odd, since a Demaro victory would ramp up the suspense, and his defeat would make his character development sort of a fake-out.

As I've alluded to before, I think there's a distinct possibility that the skeleton centipede behind Demaro's third eye will abandon him (which will almost certainly lead to his death) to (try to) possess Coyote.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

DicktheCat posted:

Is Tails even in this anymore?? There's kind of a huge backlog, is any of it worth going through?

How much of a backlog are we talking?

The weed party + Amy backstory is the lowest point of TGT (so far), but you might want to check out the Amy backstory for the artwork. From a technical standpoint, it might be Lazerbot's finest.

toanoradian posted:

Demaro slayed more trolls than Troll Slaiyers did, and he's on their side.

Wait, was he? He's under Troll King, isn't he? I forgot.

Demaro's agenda is his own. On the last page of Chapter 9, he states that his goal is to become the most powerful satanist and kill all the Neutrals (including Coyote). The whole reason the fight broke out between him and his brother Garry (Chapter 11, page 17) was that Demaro wanted to kill Elmer Fudd and eat his brains to find out where the Neutrals' hideout is. But, Garry's first loyalty is to the trolls, and the trolls need Elmer Fudd because he has turned into a technological genius by having eaten Eggman's brains, and can therefore build the trolls their robot army, and revive the man in the ice (Chapter 12, page 18).

I posted a plot synopsis a while back ( https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407&userid=39233#post444860193 ), and it's mostly still accurate. Of note since then:
  • We now know that the Defenders are a front for Cheetoh Man's drug and prostitution empire, and that Cheetoh Man can keep the others in line because he has their loved ones held hostage. (It is still not clear whether the Defenders have always been controlled by Cheetoh Man, or whether Pac-Man's story of the group's origin is genuine, and Cheetoh Man later subverted the Defenders to his ends.)
  • Tails and Hello Kitty (Cheetoh Man's wife) had sex. Cheetoh Man now wants Tails dead.
  • Knuckles and Amy had sex.
  • Amy, who has been suicidally depressed since Sonic's death, agreed to become one of Cheetoh Man's prostitutes. Knuckles revealed his elaborate plot to infect Cheetoh Man with gonorrhea by inviting infected girls to the weed party. List of known or suspected gonorrhea cases: Rouge, Donkey Kong, Knuckles, Shadow, Hello Kitty, Tails, Tonya (Cheetoh Man's favorite whore), Cheetoh Man, Candy Kong, Jessie, Patti Mayonnaise, Spyro. Cheetoh Man is now also gunning for Knuckles.
  • Rouge, Amy, Jessie, Candy Kong, and Patti were murdered by Cheetoh Man.
  • As a desperate gamble to prevent Cheetoh Man from killing her, Hello Kitty told him she was pregnant.

Edit:
This is the very beginning of the Coyote-Demaro fight, posted October 9, 2012. So, that fight has been going on for almost five years real-time now.

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 12, 2017

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

:ohdear:

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

Do I need to make updated CBRs? because I could sometime this week

Yes, please. I've been neglecting to maintain my PDF compilations, and CBR is a preferred format in the first place.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

This

Puke Fukem posted:

Also, since regular TGT will not be continued, lazerbot posted the conclusion of the Coyote vs Demaro fight in written form which was originally posted on their website as the $20 Patreon reward, though it looks like the written version has undergone many changes
https://iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/journal/Coyote-vs-Demaro-The-Conclusion-701358285
actually owns pretty drat hard. But it would have been 10000x better in comic format. Maybe Lazerbot will make that happen by 2050.

Puke Fukem posted:

lazerbot posted:

Tails Gets Trolled Polished is a re-imagined version of Tails Gets Trolled. Most of the original drawings will be kept , with some modifications. Here are some of the changes you should expect to see in this version of TGT:
New Backgrounds.
Dialogue Touch Ups.
Photoshop Touch Ups.
New Panels.
New Panel Frames.
New Pages.
New Page Graphics.
Longer Pages.
New Chapters.
Longer Chapters.
New Characters.
Increased Comedy.
Decreased Fight Scenes/Modifications & Chops Made To Fight Scenes.
Modifications Made To The Storyline.
I'm gonna call this more bad news than good news, but Lazerbot has come through time and again, so I dunno...

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 30, 2017

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

This is a really disappointing development.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Everything about this is disappointing on so many levels.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Eggman?...

...OK, interesting...

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I have a feeling this has everything to do with the Amy getting raped by Eggman chapter.

Ugh. You might be right.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

RevolverDivider posted:

At this point this thread should really be mercy killed.

Agreed. Goldmine the thread, and let it go out with dignity.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Lightning Lord posted:

Goldmine the pages covering the original strip, then split and :gas: the rest

Naw. The rise and fall of TGT should be preserved for future generations.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

:rip:

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Welp, thread's over, folks.

Last one out, hit the lights.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Dragonatrix posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O2a31HfLtk

And earlier this month, Ben Saint did a faux-lecture explaining TGT to people who've never heard of it. Even though TGT itself as we knew and liked is dead and gone, its always great seeing people learning about the best parts

Interestingly, in the Youtube comments to that video, there's someone posting with username "UpCyaniDown" that claims to be Lazerbot:

UpCyaniDown posted:

Hello, it is me Lazerbot and i actually have quite a long and thorough explanation as to why i stopped the comic in my Devianatart journals if you haven't read it then i suggest you check it out.

Ben Saint posted:

UpCyaniDown Believe me, I understand putting projects on hold to start something new. If you ever wanna be a guest on the Pro Crastinators Podcast to discuss the state of Tails Gets Trolled or to promote your new projects, you're invited!

UpCyaniDown posted:

I'm moving in the next couple of weeks and won't have internet for awhile but that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Though my other projects are still being wrote and constructed and i don't know when I'll actually be able to publish them.

UpCyaniDown posted:

Yeah the thing is TGT isn't remotely close to being concluded and i don't want a rush ending for this story to appease the fans, that's not how i work. I rather wait until i have the man power to have the whole story made, i want to build up my brand and expand first and then when i have the resources come back and create TGT in a timely fashion instead of rushing a ending.

How many chapters can i make a year? I would be able to make a chapter maybe some of a second chapter if i didn't put much effort into the artwork but basically 1 chapter and maybe a bit extra for a year. I have 100-plus chapters planned for the story, a lot of it being important story line that i'm not going to remove.

So, working alone, it would take him a century to complete TGT?? :crossarms:

Edit: Lazerbot recently opened a Q&A session on his deviantart page that I don't think has been posted in this thread yet. Beware of spoilers, because he and his brother explain Shadow and Cheetoh Man's history with the trolls, the origins of the Defenders, the lore of the Words of Death, the lore of the Neutrals, the identity of the Man in the Ice, and what Shadow's "flawless plan" is.

RobobTheGreat fucked around with this message at 22:03 on May 19, 2018

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

JazzFlight posted:

By the way, in case anyone was looking for the fully-preserved archives of the comic, someone e-mailed me to say that they set up a new website:

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/

It's nicely organized and pretty extensive.

Oh, nice! Thanks for the link.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

coolbob posted:

and the fight is going to end in like literally 3 pages

:suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Well, the fight that has been ongoing since October 2012 is finally over!