Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

coolbob posted:

While rereading the thread I saw this post, things mostly haven't changed since then aside from the Coyote vs. Demaro fight finishing and Rob vs. Hindo not being over (but will be soon presumably)

I posted a follow-up to that a while later:

RobobTheGreat posted:

The weed party + Amy backstory is the lowest point of TGT (so far), but you might want to check out the Amy backstory for the artwork. From a technical standpoint, it might be Lazerbot's finest.

Demaro's agenda is his own. On the last page of Chapter 9, he states that his goal is to become the most powerful satanist and kill all the Neutrals (including Coyote). The whole reason the fight broke out between him and his brother Garry (Chapter 11, page 17) was that Demaro wanted to kill Elmer Fudd and eat his brains to find out where the Neutrals' hideout is. But, Garry's first loyalty is to the trolls, and the trolls need Elmer Fudd because he has turned into a technological genius by having eaten Eggman's brains, and can therefore build the trolls their robot army, and revive the man in the ice (Chapter 12, page 18).

I posted a plot synopsis a while back, and it's mostly still accurate. Of note since then:
  • We now know that the Defenders are a front for Cheetoh Man's drug and prostitution empire, and that Cheetoh Man can keep the others in line because he has their loved ones held hostage. (It is still not clear whether the Defenders have always been controlled by Cheetoh Man, or whether Pac-Man's story of the group's origin is genuine, and Cheetoh Man later subverted the Defenders to his ends.)
  • Tails and Hello Kitty (Cheetoh Man's wife) had sex. Cheetoh Man now wants Tails dead.
  • Knuckles and Amy had sex.
  • Amy, who has been suicidally depressed since Sonic's death, agreed to become one of Cheetoh Man's prostitutes. Knuckles revealed his elaborate plot to infect Cheetoh Man with gonorrhea by inviting infected girls to the weed party. List of known or suspected gonorrhea cases: Rouge, Donkey Kong, Knuckles, Shadow, Hello Kitty, Tails, Tonya (Cheetoh Man's favorite whore), Cheetoh Man, Candy Kong, Jessie, Patti Mayonnaise, Spyro. Cheetoh Man is now also gunning for Knuckles.
  • Rouge, Amy, Jessie, Candy Kong, and Patti were murdered by Cheetoh Man.
  • As a desperate gamble to prevent Cheetoh Man from killing her, Hello Kitty told him she was pregnant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Pug Rodeo posted:

He’s so careful now when it comes to spelling.

I'm not sure about that. "Syvester" appears twice in that new page.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

coolbob posted:

I would've been in my third year of university if I didn't drop out. And I was older then than most fans of TGT are now. Sad!

anyway new page. the plot thickens

Holy crap! It's Ronald again...

:getin:

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Notice that Luigi's animated corpse shows no sign of decomposition. That's because, before Fudd animated it, it was being preserved in a morgue freezer...for Trollface to "do shticky" to it.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

That specter of Amy that Tails is seeing is probably an illusion created by Ronald McDonald.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

I got my hard copy of Volume 1 yesterday!

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Is that a chaos emerald embedded into the cover of the witch's book?

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

That new page is amazing.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

:ohdear: silver :ohdear:

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Sonic & friends get trolled: my daughter is in her emo stages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

SoggyWrist posted:

maybe im going crazy but the frontal view of Mario feels oddly reminiscent of Kario to me. don't know if that's intentional on the artist or not

Yes, I see the resemblance, too.