Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Ah, so this is what happens when we run out of comic to enjoy. Time to deconstruct it and suck all the fun out of it!

It's funny and has led to some great goon artwork, leave it at that. This is as rude as not using a coaster at Bugs' house.

Please fix that port Lazerbot...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

I don't care if he's going crazy with the characters now, it is awesome. Especially since you know we're gonna see most of these guys die in horrific ways as the story continues.

The fact that he refers to Chester Cheetah as "Cheeto Man" made me laugh a lot.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Breaking news: people on the internet have different tastes in comedy!

This thread is about Tails Gets Trolled bringing us together. Come on guys. No villains.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

JazzFlight posted:

Well then prepare to get embarrassed some more because I just finished the sixth song off the "Tails Gets Trolled" album!
This is a long one, too. Lazerbot just has too many choice quotes as he goes along.

Another great one! You are too good at this. I still listen to the original Tails Gets Trolled at least once a day, it is way too catchy.

Check out Death Springs, my free webcomic updated every Thursday!

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

http://youtu.be/JkKyh8qFlJY

I wanted to make something to give back to the thread and I had way too much free time on my hands.

Holy poo poo, this is so well done! Truly the epic opening that Tails Gets Trolled deserves.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

I'll admit I, like many others, was ready to jump ship after that Mario fight kept dragging on. But oh my god, the insanity is back in such a glorious way.

Part of me wishes Daffy and Bugs weren't just puppets though, I miss those guys.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Holy poo poo, Porky telling her to gently caress off out of nowhere. The. Best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Narmi posted:

He's showing her his ring.

Yes I know, but the fact that he turns into such a mean drunk when all she has done is said hi and be nice at that point is hilarious.