Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

I love how Trix Rabbit is all happy to torture someone, like some kind of sadistic psycho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

It is Teemo from the League of Legends. And he's called "The Bastard" in the troll slaiyers squad because he's designed to be annoying to play against.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

I just read the entirety of Hitmen for Destiny. Wow, that was long! And entertaining!

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

Just about everyone who is a little nerdy who games has played LoL (or one of it's variants like DotA) so it's no surprise that Lazer has played too.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

Is Elmer trying to ask where to put the mask in this scene? The wording of the sentence is a little less than clear.
Yeah, Elmer is wondering where to keep the mask because he doesn't want to lose it. It's showing how much Elmer enjoyed being trollish and maybe foreshadowing his desire to be a troll.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

Cechmanek posted:

A couple of things don't make sense (eg how they got a picture of Sliver with his mask on), but I don't care.
You trolling son? It's clearly a photoshop, the manipulated pixels are obvious :owned:

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

A pentakill is killing all 5 of the enemy champions in a short space of time in League of Legends (teams are 5v5).

There are more than 5 trolls though...

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

JazzFlight posted:

Okay, I finally got some free time, so here's Chapter 4's song. Enjoy!

The best one yet. The hook is strong.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

Liku posted:

The idiots that enjoy Tim and Eric are probably the same idiots that use "genius" and "brilliant" to describe TGT, like it's actually good and not some sperg's piece of poo poo webcomic for everyone to laugh at.
Have you ever thought about finding someone to talk to so you can get over your pent up frustration issues? A friend, your parents, girlfriend - just someone who will listen.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

PalmTreeFun posted:

I swear in the last ten pages or so this thread has turned into an ADTRW thread or something. People Taking lovely Media Too Seriously: The Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

Enjoyment and excitement

Buglord

This was great until this interminable Mario vs Troll fight, it's sucked all the fun out of it.