Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
God I love this thread. I love this comic. This is just pure amazing wrapped up in a sparkle of greatness :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I feel so god drat bad for Porky. He's so nice and now he's been drawn into a world of necromantic poo poo, and to top it off his wife and kid got god drat sniped.

Somehow I think it's going to get worse for him.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

nerdbot posted:

In order to create Troll Robots, the Troll King needs the genius of Eggman, Heimerdinger and a third, yet-to-be-introduced scientist. With Eggman dead, the Troll King's plans were effectively stunted until Elmer used his Neutral powers to fight off the trolls. Thus, he sent Elec-Troll to kidnap Elmer Fudd.

That's about everything now. Oh! And Tails is learning the Fine Art of Hand-to-Hand Combat from Batman. Presumably he will go on to learn god-only-knows-what from Arthur the Aardvark, Ronald McDonald and Cheeto Man.

I swear to God TGT needs to be canon because these are some of the greatest mashups of characters ever

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

God I love you Lazerbot. I just do.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I like the fact that all he had to do was google "how to find a trolls camp" and his awesome plan is to get high with them.

My god, a masterpiece.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Lazerbot is setting it up so that all the other powers prove useless against the trolls, but Kermit's patience, the one that Tails didn't think was important at all, is the power that will defeat them.

Book it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Vogon Poet posted:

Between the map, Spyro's dialogue, and the three tails thing, this is probably one of the best pages in the entire comic so far.

The thing that makes this better is almost every page is better than the last one. Somehow he consistently tops himself.