Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.

Cybernetic Crumb

The comic is great, but could stand a little more onomatopoeia. When Super Mario beat his mother and father to death with the baseball bat, what sound effect was it?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/smbsynth

I bet it was the "small Mario hits a brick block without breaking it" sound, but you could make a case for the "squished koopa" sound effect as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.

Cybernetic Crumb

Godspeed, Massive Underbite Troll.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

You forget that Tails has Batman and Sifu Cheeto Man to teach him the art of Troll Slaying.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

nerdbot posted:

If it isn't revealed that Joe Chill was actually a troll I will be really disappointed. Or at least a "TROLLS KILLED MY PARENTS" line.

"You see Commissioner Gordon, after Trolls killed Robin AND Batgirl, I realized peace ain't poo poo! "

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Maybe he can smell the ozone from the electric man closing in on them! :ohdear:

Or Blaze the Cat just ripped a silent but deadly.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Attention Horse posted:

Wait a minute, that's not even possible. It's like trying to hang yourself with a rope that you're holding in your hand.

Look closer. Porky creates the noose, ties it off on the branch, and disconnects the magical strings from his hand in the next-to-last panel.

My only disappointment is that Fud's Choice didn't actually occur in the chapter named "Fud's Choice." That's something an editor could have caught, but what man would dare try to wrangle Laze's genius?

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Just be sure that Lazerbot gets his share. I'd hate for him to become the next Alan Moore. :ohdear: All you have to do is approach Sega/WarnerBrothers/GeneralMills/Namco/Nintendo/FritoLay/Disney and make them aware that you've got this generation's The Dark Knight Returns on your hands here.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Doug will teach Tails how to keep a journal and have a rich inner life. Roger Klotz's trolling getting you down? Escape into your Walter Mitty fantasies and rub one out to thoughts of Patty Mayonnaise.

This method of troll fighting will prove less effective than hand-to-hand combat and villains.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

God drat it, Laze just went all David Foster Wallace on us.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Phlegmish posted:

I love it - but would a troll really be allowed to go to heaven?

Read the book of Job. God loves trolling.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

timeandtide posted:

Lazerbot is into some Grant Morrison poo poo now.

Lazerbot basically IS a plain-spoken Grant Morrison. While Grant would call something like this a "Hyper-textual conflagration of fourth-dimensional neo-gods, goddesses, and intellectual properties commencing the eschaton of internet discourse", LazeyB just cuts to the chase and sets it "In a mixture world, I guess"

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Georgia Peach posted:

What the gently caress did I just watch?

Ronald means business!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Be sure to play this song while you're reading the new strip to get the full effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR5zFiIxqSs

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Where's Ronald? I don't see him.

Ronald McDonald is the Master of Illusions. I think he's either possessing or impersonating Hello Kitty. Chester Cheetah suspects something is up (hence the weird tension in their conversation), so this might either be a) Ronald trying to legit kill Tails by getting him into a vulnerable position or b) Ronald testing Tails to see if he notices something is up before he gets banged by a magic clown.

I love this comic for the sentences it makes me write.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

The gritty reboot of Marble Madness we never knew we wanted.