Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

watch out for that
dog poo poo hulk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I think "WHAT?!?" would probably be the most appropriate.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Metal Loaf posted:

This comic actually takes place concurrently with the events of Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Does this mean Batman has some other things to do besides train Tails?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

LB breaks it down for y'all.

quote:

if you want to butt gently caress guys that's up to you. i mean the normal gay people are just gay with each other but there are some cases where certain gay people just want straight things and people to be gay so they can wack off over the idea of something like that being gay, that's when you come in mat, you are one of those gay people who want everything to be gay because you are a high level of gay yourself and you don't want to be the only thing in that category it happens all the time. i mean look at pony he is also in that category as well, he also wants people who are straight to do him in that butt hole area" but certain people like me and my brother prefer vagina and i know those holy holy lips scare you guys but i likey. and like dah pussy. i could care less if your gay just don't hit on me lol but when there's something not gay i have the need to mention that its not to the gay converters, just don't try to change something into something its not because it won't work but it is humorous that someone who looks like you would say something is gay lol but hey its ight pal

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The ejaculating penis A in "Back to Coyote" is a nice touch.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Taciturn Tactician posted:

He funded the troll slaiyers or something. I don't remember exactly what they used the money for, but that was the reason he was originally in the troll slaiyers.

Yeah, but it was Coyote who reached into his ACME budget to fund the fake Justen Bever show.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

My favorite meltdown quote:

Lazerbot posted:

oh my legacy will be much more meaningful then yours i promise that

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Atma posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm just one more.

This is way better than any The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I really want to show this to someone to share in the joy but then I realize no one in real life will know what the gently caress.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I was to slow poo poo

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Zenzirouj posted:

It's like I and anybody else who has seen this pattern play out over and over predicted months ago. I think I posted about this exact situation. Goons never have the self-restraint to stop touching the poop, so first they get all obsessed and worshipful, follow that up by inundating the subject with pure SA, and finally the object destructs in one way or another. Then the forum immediately goes 180 and next thing you know Lazerbot was always an idiot manchild that we never really liked.

I still like him. I just think he got a little too full of himself after his agent/brother kept talking about how visionary he was.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Phlegmish posted:

Yeah, it's legitimately depressing how funny his older stuff is. Remember the Silver story arc? That was the high point of the comic for me. And now this.

We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.

So now, less than a year later, you can go up on a steep hill in the jungle and look west, to that spot where Knuckles smoked weed with the trolls, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Or a site devoted to the male use of tampons.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Edit, f,b.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Clipperton posted:

Like Hitler ever came up with anything half as good as "WHY THE BALLS"

He's too obsessed with his dick throne in the flames of hell.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Heads up:

lazerbot posted:

another addition of TGT facts, and this is the shortest one so far, there is a lot of subtext put into the comic
many hidden things
Subtext or undertone is content of a book, play, musical work, film, video game, or television series which is not announced explicitly by the characters

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

This pansy blue sky is kind of weak, now that he mentions it.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

You don't know how long I have waited for you to be apart of the weed community.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

nerdbot posted:

I know this is the last thing anyone should care about with these incredible pages, but the blank spot in Ronald's memories corresponds with when Pori intervenes and takes Ronald aside. When he comes back:

Pori is one shady dude.

I had forgotten exactly how crustal Tail's training is.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Blackheart posted:

While reading this update I couldn't get this video out of my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_BvrtuxAI

What the gently caress did I just watch?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Indeed.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

http://www.hulu.com/watch/41203

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The Dickfenders!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I get to give,
people cookies..
Out of my neck
pussy

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Trolls must get paid a lot, they can buy $20 newspapers and also finance expeditions into the jungle to troll animals.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

dat nigga has a horse

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Just a heads up from LazyB:

quote:

if any of you haven't notice by now and its a shocker some haven't yet, i put lots of effort into this comic and have deep things within it and a lot of you have yet understand and my question is why would this part be any different from then? you don't fully get it yet you try to construct me in something i clearly know what I'm doing and you know some of it but not all, i am the caption of this boat and i have the map and you don't so stop trying to tell me which way i should go. its irreverent because its a set course you can't tell the air Pilate or any other caption where to go when they know where it will go and you don't

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Baronjutter posted:

I get everything he said except air Pilate, what the gently caress is an air Pilate?

He killed Christ from above.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

New page is up!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Tagichatn posted:

"I am still an innocent child" he said stoned as gently caress with a joint in his mouth and presumably after watching a dragon gently caress a bat. Also was Jessie just lying there on the pool table waiting for Spyro to get around to her or what?

Is she just a bat that took human form or something?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I got this one:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

this will go on to infinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

lazerbot posted:

its an SA quality, not hating or anything its true. they are slow with keeping up with my paste